MotherSon Dialogue Testsample (1 Viewer)

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
Hey Guys I was looking around for some MotherSonDialogues but only found many FatherDaughterDialogues so I decided to take it in my own hand creating a pleasing scenario between a Mother and her son (you). The result of my effort made me shoot a couple of times at first, course i personaly like the aspect of dominating and take control of a powerfull person like your own mother during the act (I know im a sick dude something may went wrong in my childhood). Anyway as I looked objektive at the dialogue I was disapointed how unrealistic it is so I gave up working on it. Dont get me wrong I still think Its a good work of mine, but not the result I want. But you can make a picture of it yourself:

Attachments

• MommysBJExp.PNG
    MommysBJExp.PNG
    172.4 KB · Views: 2,873
Mommy´s Blowjobs.txt
18.3 KB · Views: 3,680

tmb

Casual Client
Hi, I checked your dialogue (January 08, 2015, 10:08:27 version) with Pim_gd's DialogueChecker v.2.22 (see it's own thread: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0).

It found 17 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 12 were major issues, and 5 were minor issues.
Code:
Dialogue was checked in 75 ms with v2.22 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 17 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 12 were major issues, and 5 were minor issues.

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (chapter) in line-attribute check on line 5, col 139, near "(...)ББББББББББББББББББББ[intro1]"{"check":{"chapter":0}}".

To fix this, add the variable to the initial_settings line of your dialogue.

Line 5: intro:"[NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE][NORMAL_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS][LOOK_UP]Good Morning *YOU*.БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[intro1]"{"check":{"chapter":0}}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.

Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".

Space before period for new line on line 8, col 28 near "(...) sweet . Now (...)"

Line 8: intro3:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Aww you are so sweet *YOU*.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS] Now relax and let mommy work for her breakfast.[RIGHT_ARM_HIS_LEGS][LOOK_DOWN]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[intro4]"

Stripped Line 8: intro3:"Aww you are so sweet . Now relax and let mommy work for her breakfast."

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (chapter) in line-attribute set on line 9, col 138, near "(...) day."{"style":"Him","set":{"chapter":"+1"}}".

Line 9: intro4:"Yes mommy.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ What a good start in the day."{"style":"Him","set":{"chapter":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.

Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 11, col 46 near "(...) piercing ? (...)"

Line 11: lick_penis:"Do you like my new tongue piercing *YOU*?БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ I made it for you.БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[lick_p_res]"

Stripped Line 11: lick_penis:"Do you like my new tongue piercing ? I made it for you."

Space before period for new line on line 15, col 52 near "(...) tasty . I (...)"

Line 15: lick_balls:"Mmmmmmh.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ Your balls are so big and tasty *YOU*.БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ I could lick them all day long.БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[lick_b_res]"

Stripped Line 15: lick_balls:"Mmmmmmh. Your balls are so big and tasty . I could lick them all day long."

Line Usage - Major: Line 17 is unused!

Line 17: resistanceline1:"You made lipsticksmearing on my stiff stab mommy.БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[resp_res]"{"style":"Him","set":{"resistancecount":2}}

Line Usage - Major: Line 21 is unused!

Line 21: resistanceline2:"[LOOK_UP]The way you look at me, while im sucking your cock, makes me forget everything."{"set":{"resistancecount":3}}

Line Usage - Major: Line 22 is unused!

Line 22: resistanceline3:"Mmmmmmh.БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ Your big sword tastes so good honey.БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[resp_res2]"{"set":{"resistancecount":4}}

Line Usage - Major: Line 24 is unused!

Line 24: resistanceline4:"Do you want mommy to go deeper honey?БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[resp_ft]"{"set":{"resistancecount":5}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 31, col 61 near "(...) cock ?""

Line 31: vigorousChapter1:"Do you like how mommy deepthroats your cock *YOU*?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[vig_an]"

Stripped Line 31: vigorousChapter1:"Do you like how mommy deepthroats your cock ?"

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:

Space at start of new line on line 46, col 9 near "devotion5:" Like (...)"

Line 46: devotion5:"[RIGHT_ARM_BACK]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[LEFT_ARM_BACK]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[FACE_FUCK_STYLE] Like this?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[devotion6]"

Stripped Line 46: devotion5:" Like this?"

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (chapter) in line-attribute set on line 47, col 325, near "(...)OOK_DOWN][SHOCK]"{"style":"Him","set":{"chapter":2}}".

Line 47: devotion6:"Gooood.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ Now open your mouth and relaxe your throat.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ I will ram my dick deep and fast in.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ I wont have mercy slut.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[LOOK_DOWN][SHOCK]"{"style":"Him","set":{"chapter":2}}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (chapter) in a variable insertion in a trigger ([vigorousChapter*chapter*]) on line 64, col 10, near "vigorous:"[vigorousChapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}".

Line 64: vigorous:"[vigorousChapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (chapter) in a variable insertion in a trigger ([pre_cumChapter*chapter*]) on line 65, col 9, near "pre_cum:"[pre_cumChapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}".

Line 65: pre_cum:"[pre_cumChapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (chapter) in a variable insertion in a trigger ([cum_in_throatchapter*chapter*]) on line 66, col 15, near "cum_in_throat:"[cum_in_throatchapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}".

Line 66: cum_in_throat:"[cum_in_throatchapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (chapter) in a variable insertion in a trigger ([cum_on_facechapter*chapter*]) on line 67, col 13, near "cum_on_face:"[cum_on_facechapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}".

Line 67: cum_on_face:"[cum_on_facechapter*chapter*]"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("resistancecount") for initial_settings on line 72.

SDT will ignore numeric values placed in strings.

Line 72: initial_settings:{"resistancecount":"0"}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

There are two main mistakes in your dialogue:
1°) Variables
Put the "initial_settings" line just under the "dialogue_name" line.
You have to declare integer variables without quotes.
You forgot to initialize the "chapter" variable to 0 as well.

2°) Substitutions and spacing
DialogueChecker verifies that you don't have white space in the wrong places, such as the beginning or end of a sentence, or more than one subsequent space.
Also, when using substitutions (YOU/ME/YOUR/MY), you always have to account for the possibility that it isn't set (which is what the checker does).
So in your case, just replace " *ME*" with "* ME*" and " *YOU*" with "* YOU*" so if those variables aren't set, there won't be too much white spaces.
Finally the line "devotion5" has a white space at the beginning of the sentence.

And voilà, don't forget to mention that your dialogue uses the DialogueActions mod, through the use of DEEPTHROAT - trigger.

Fixed version here:

Attachments

Mommy´s Blowjobs-FIXED.txt
18.3 KB · Views: 1,201

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.