Mother rape? (1 Viewer)

Darth Vader

Content Creator
I'm working on one where he's blackmailing his aunt with pictures of her with the pool boy. Would that do?

Darth Vader

Content Creator
Why don't you write and post it yourself?
The text editor in the game is easy to use and good for the text and rough work.
You'll have to open the text and tweak it in something like 'notepad' from time to time (especially if you're using several of the add on mods that are available as I'm learning to do) but I've found that becomes easier with practice and most of the dialogues I've seen uploaded don't match what I want.
Some of them have given me ideas though, and I've got half a dozen dialogues in the works and am improving them as I learn more.
Run with it!
Write the dialog that YOU want!
It's actually kind of fun once you get started.

Jaymay

Potential Patron
Why don't you write and post it yourself?
The text editor in the game is easy to use and good for the text and rough work.
You'll have to open the text and tweak it in something like 'notepad' from time to time (especially if you're using several of the add on mods that are available as I'm learning to do) but I've found that becomes easier with practice and most of the dialogues I've seen uploaded don't match what I want.
Some of them have given me ideas though, and I've got half a dozen dialogues in the works and am improving them as I learn more.
Run with it!
Write the dialog that YOU want!
It's actually kind of fun once you get started.
I do it on my phone/tablet and i can't save it

Darth Vader

Content Creator
I had a little time to kill so I modified the 'Aunt' dialogue I was working on.... It's still kind of raw, a Beta version, if you will...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.