Most popular ryona situation? (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
What's your favorite ryona situation, and what do you think is the most popular one? I seem to think it's the belly punch, but maybe that's just because it's my favorite. Maybe cunt busts or electrocution.

Just curious :wink:.

jiwao

Casual Client
If I had to guess, I would say that beatinga are the most popular, but ryona has their own genres from what I've seen, so maybe the beating part is lean more towards softryona. The more hardcore stuff seems embrace stuff like decapitation, torture and other gruesome deaths. This is just the perspective that I have, anyone is welcome to correct and/or disagree with me.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
For me it's a mixed bag, one day I might be in the mood for a light beat down and humiliation, another day I might be in the mood for a hard core beat down and rape and other days I might be in the mood for death by slow bloody torture.

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
My favourite would probably be the cunt punt. Especially if it’s girl on girl. I also love wrestling moves. Especially face to crotch attacks. Any additional humiliation like spanking, wedgies or hair pulling is a plus. I love anime based scenarios. Like highschool uniforms are my weakness.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
My favourite would probably be the cunt punt. Especially if it’s girl on girl. I also love wrestling moves. Especially face to crotch attacks. Any additional humiliation like spanking, wedgies or hair pulling is a plus. I love anime based scenarios. Like highschool uniforms are my weakness.

Crotch / humiliation / anime - happy to hear it sounds like we have a bit of an overlap. What if it's something like this?

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Oh ya nothing like a good cunt punt, attack on female crotches to brighten one's day.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Long, drawn out torture or beatings. I also prefer if there is imprisonment or death implied in the future. It adds a foreboding kind of weight.

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
Crotch / humiliation / anime - happy to hear it sounds like we have a bit of an overlap. What if it's something like this?

Yeah it looks like we do have a lot of stuff in common. Always nice to seeing her bounce and jump on those ropes. I would have liked it if it also had a whipping sound effect as it hits her cunt. Like I imagine those thick ropes when pulled back can snap back very painfully.

I wonder if you like this one:

I love her getting pulled into the corner over and over by her legs. I wish they slammed her into the top of the pole as a finish.

Nodern03

Club Regular
No guro for me, but I love a violent belly punching scene. I would imagine my favourite female character(Kasumi!) getting ambushed by a lone wolf, who eventually turns out to be more powerful than her.

What turns me on the most is when she is punched viciously in the belly, with her writhing on the ground after the punch, then struggling desperately to get up, all the while cradling her stomach. I guess I love it when she is trying to endure the pain in her stomach.

Demoralized

Avid Affiliate
Not sure if it counts as a situation but I guess it kinda ties in. Beatdowns to the point where the heroine is bruised and sore.
Also sweat is a big thing for me, makes the character seem so much sexier knowing they are soaked in sweat and exhausted.

Professionalperv-69

Potential Patron
If I had to pick... a lady getting bearhugged by another girl, soaked in sweat, screaming and sobbing as her back cracks and crunches.
crushing_thing_5.png 18abd9c77a58d042a6a8512acc09f159.png ptcom-professionalperv-69last.png

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
humiliating one-sided beatdowns with an audience. especially tournament settings like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, coliseums and dojos. Cocky, arrogant male fighters trouncing strong women, making short work of them

stashar

Casual Client
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.