1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat X nude Sonya skin

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by Crafted-Lightning, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Crafted-Lightning

Crafted-Lightning Vivacious Visitor

2. Darklord666

Darklord666 Vivacious Visitor

3. Crafted-Lightning

Thank you :)

4. Darklord666

So after replacing those files the installation gots corrupted and steam demands to check the files. I just re-established the old files and MK launches well. Same goes for Mileena.:confused:

5. Crafted-Lightning

You have to launch the game first then place the files in the asset folder, as the update for mortal kombat no longer lets you put the files in beforehand. You should also keep backups of the files you replace so you don't need steam to verify and install them. So basically you have the original file and the modded one, copy the modded file into the asset folder when the game loads, and then when you're finished with your gaming session copy the original file/s back into the asset folder; I hope that helps.

6. Darklord666

Unfortunately, that didn't work. I launched MKX, replaced the files and there are no changes either to sonya or to mileena. If I quit and restart the obvious error message returns and I had to restore the old files. Am I right, this changes the base costumes of the characters or did I have to unlock a costume ??? Should it work either in story and in the other modes ?

7. Crafted-Lightning

Sorry you're having trouble still, but no it doesn't change the base costume the Mileena one changes the classic Mileena skin and the Sonya one replaces the classic Sonya skin. And it works in every part of the game, apart from I don't know about story cut scenes as I never tried that.

8. Darklord666

So, the classic skin needs to be unlocked ? There is so few information on this. I searched the www and found that the mileena classic skin can only be unlocked with the MKX MOBILE APP ??? WTF ? Are they kiddin' ?

9. Crafted-Lightning

Ahhh that does suck, I didn't even realize that as I already had the skin. However Sonya's classic skin is DLC part of the Klassic pack 1.

10. Darklord666

O.K. Sonya : Klassic pack 1, understood. I'll consider that. But what about Mileena ?:p

11. Crafted-Lightning

If what I found is true, to unlock klassic Mileena you have to finish a challenge ladder on the mobile app.

12. Darklord666

Yeah, just what I read, too. I thought it was a joke ! How to bring the skins in the PC version ? I think I'll finish MKX first without changes and then try changing asset file names.