Mortal Kombat/DC Comics Fiction: Kitana - Omega Breaker (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
This story is a collaborative effort with Soviet_Missile. He was asking for ideas in the chat and was nice enough to listen to my request for some Kitana renders (the complete collection can be seen here and at his wonderful Photobucket album). He did such an amazing job that I felt inspired to write some words about them. Special thanks to Raden for supplying the model.

Kitana - Omega Breaker

DvKlimp.jpg

The Parademons lining the arena were rowdier than usual. The extraordinary beauty and fragility of Apokolips' latest prize were driving them to a frenzy. They hooted and hollered as the fight was beaten out of the woman's lithe body. Their merciless master, the evil Darkseid, was treating them to a show today. Princess Kitana had travelled all the way from the dimension of Edenia to challenge him and he decided it was only fitting to give her the proper attention.

He looked down on his conquered foe, her ravaged figure twitching in the dirt. Her weakness disgusted him. A crackle of energy surrounded Darkseid's eyes and he contemplated whether he should blast her into oblivion with the Omega Effect or send her spiraling through the never ending nightmares of the Omega Sanction.

"My lord!" The voice of Darkseid's servant Desaad (his official title was "master torturer") halted him for a moment. He was a hooded figure whose perpetually hunched stature disguised a cunning mind. "I can see that you are contemplating what to do with this vanquished husk."

"...go on."

"I've been training your elite warriors in new methods of punishing our enemies, specifically in melee combat. Perhaps you could demonstrate a maneuver to show its effectiveness." In Desaad's hand was a high-tech camera. Darkseid looked at it and nodded approvingly.

"What would you suggest?"

"A hold developed on her beloved Earth: A human 'torture rack'. Gather her across your shoulders and use your awesome might to destroy her!"

Darkseid didn't react at first and the arena grew quiet in anticipation. In an instant, he had hoisted the Edenian princess into the air and laid her over the back of his neck. The crowd roared.

DvK1.jpg

To start, he pulled down slowly. With his unworldly strength, it was more than enough to start Kitana screaming. Even muffled by the mask, her stifled voice had the Parademons frothing at the mouth.

image00227.png

CRACK

A bone in her back broke sharply into several pieces. Again, she screamed in agony. Her hands were curled into wretched claws as waves of pain washed over her. Her right leg kicked up involuntarily and her arms flapped wildly. It might have been comical if it wasn't so cruel.

DvK3-1.jpg

CRUNCH

Darkseid had ramped up the pressure considerably, but Kitana was not blacking out. As the damage to her spine increased, it was clear that her mobility would never be the same. Her mind wandered to more peaceful times...

image00226.png

RIP

...exploring the forest with Jade...

Untitled-1.jpg

POP

...running along the beautiful beaches of her home world...

image00201.jpg

CREAK

...teaching Liu Kang how to dance...

image00200.jpg

SNAP

...all of these thoughts grew distant as the torture overwhelmed her. Darkseid ended her misery with one last colossal tug at her leg and neck. As her back split in half, her mangled body perfectly demonstrated how to literally bend another creature to your will.

image00220.png

Desaad approached slowly, barely able to contain his glee. "Shall I prepare the body for transport, sir?"

image00217.png

The monastery sprang to life at the deafening boom that caused the pillars to rumble. Liu Kang, as usual, was the first to react and he rushed to the monastery steps. A sick feeling coursed through him. His deepest fears were confirmed when he arrived at the gates to see his love, Kitana, lying in the grass, deathly still.

A futuristic monitor hovered in the air and the twisted voice of Desaad called out to Liu. "Feast your eyes on this, Earth warrior!" Liu cradled Kitana's corpse in his arms, but he took his eyes off of her for a moment to look at the screen. He saw her facing off with a monstrous being, a brief struggle and then the complete obliteration of the woman he loved.

image00221.png

Her excruciating pleas for mercy and Desaad's cackle filled the evening air as the screen faded to black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
And you say I'm becoming sadistic. Damn. Your descriptions are awesome as always. You're the one that inspired me to become more descriptive, seeing how much I enjoyed yours.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Soviet really did most of the heavy lifting. I can't stop gushing about these poses! As I was sorting through which ones to use, the story really started to form on its own.

I like to think I am becoming less descriptive, at least as far as the physical aspect. As you can see, I went for more emotional trauma here, which probably makes me seem even more screwed up. Just got to get this all out of my system, you know?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I had to come back to this again. I simply loved the conveyance that she was in so much pain that her mind tried to block it out by delving into memories and basically trying to dissociate itself from what was happening. I wish I could use it in my story but now I'd just be blatantly ripping you off.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Do it! I'm going to rip myself off anyway, so I have no problem with other people doing it. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, after all.

It was a lot of fun writing this story. I used to be obsessed with Kitana when I was a kid. Watching her get speared or getting her soul sucked out of her really awoke the little ryona monster inside me. Ah, the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.