Mortal Kombat 11 (2 Viewers)

giugo

Swell Supporter
I always criticized this game for the whole female body and clothes treatment, but we had two steps forward the right direction the past days: Sindel, with her large(r) boobs and her gorgeous face, and finally a sporty outfit for Cassie that shows her belly!

She's probably using Cetrion body model

Hello Cassie's belly button, good to see you again.

There's hope for a hot Sareena in Kombat Pack 2? Probably not, but I'll take an eye out for it!

TuxPig

Avid Affiliate

It's been a while since anybody posted here but I just want to say Mk 11 has seen some major improvements regarding ryona. UMK3 outfits have returned, Cassie and Kitana has gotten more revealing outfits and Sindel has an outfit with a massive cleavage. Anyway the God himself Jake Ling has gotten Freecam to work for fatalities which are fucking amazing. There are some shots in the videos where it would actual focus on Kitana's corpse unlike the default angles in mk11.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Awesome stuff, thanks for the heads up. I still hate the goddamn freeze frame bullshit, though, lol.

You see how in the final pit fatality you get to watch Kitana just lay there twitching? That is the type of stuff I am missing out on in the normal fatalities because of this shitty ass freeze frame nonsense. I am really hoping this is the last time they do this. Basically killed the ryona for me in this game.

Brutalities are still nice, though. And there are certain fatalities that are still enjoyable, especially with these alternate angles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.