Mortal Kombat 11 Ryona (Fatalities) (1 Viewer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
While I enjoy the new models and facial details, I feel like some of these fatalities aren't as good as MKX or MK9 from a ryona-point of view. I enjoy the creativity but I want to see the bodies fall over and have the weight of the limbs ragdoll and shift. I preferred the menu screens popping up when the loser: it displayed such humiliation and defeat.

This was my favorite video back then:

I do love their changes to Cassie, Kitana, and Scarlet. Scarlet is such a babe.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
While I enjoy the new models and facial details, I feel like some of these fatalities aren't as good as MKX or MK9 from a ryona-point of view. I enjoy the creativity but I want to see the bodies fall over and have the weight of the limbs ragdoll and shift. I preferred the menu screens popping up when the loser: it displayed such humiliation and defeat.

This was my favorite video back then:

I do love their changes to Cassie, Kitana, and Scarlet. Scarlet is such a babe.

Yeah, I kind of wish I could transport characters like Skarlet and Jade into MKX somehow, lol.

The freeze frame on the fatalities doesn't allow us to see the final resting pose of the victim. Also, we can't get nice little details like a twitching body or something like that.

Some of them have such promising beginnings too. But the freeze frame outros just kill all of them, at least for me. Luckily, there is a camera mod coming and some of the brutalities should be pretty nice looking with closer looks and better angles.

However, I still absolutely hate that they no longer have the victim's eyes rolled back after brutalities. Such a nice little detail in MKX that is now seemingly gone from MK11.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
ok so the Brutalities are actually really great, a lot of them. they are basicaly old-style fatalities. there is one that Shao Khan does that impales the character up through their body, pulling their head off and impaling it at the same time. the head's expression is pretty great :D

this video has all the brutalities, but only some of them are on female characters. timestamp is on the brutality described above, on Kitana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.