1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Mod's

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by CascadePony, Jun 11, 2016.

1. CascadePony

CascadePony Potential Patron

I would like to see some more Pokemon Mod's like Rayquaza, Latias, and Arceus as well. From another series That would be Digimon: Renamon, (Female) Guilmon, and Gatomon.

2. lemurian-seed

lemurian-seed Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Welcome to Undertow! Thank you for your interest in creating new content for SDT. Unfortunately it is not possible to fulfill your request due to a number of missing elements and considerations. A moderator (not I) has already moved this thread into the Invalid Requests subsection because it fails to meet several criteria. I suppose due to the sheer lack of rule-following you have presented, whomever moved it was compelled to let your post fall into the aethers. Despite this I will try to inform you...

Artists Need References & Are Not Psychic

Please do your homework, and try again:
    Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

If you read the thread above, you will understand. Please pay attention to the part about Image References, and try to grasp the amount of art-work-time that has to go into creating just 1 (one) new body-mod, clothes, or hair. You have requested 6 different characters in one fell swoop. Try focusing your request more; some of us may think this is rather inconsiderate and greedy, especially as this was your First Post.

PS: Renamon has already been created, see this thread AFTER you do your homework.

fleet likes this.
  3. CascadePony

Sorry about that I didn't read it very well.

4. CascadePony

Would that be something like this for images.

Guilmon:
    [​IMG]

If it's not sorry that's the best that I can think of.

5. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Your image does not appear. I suggest you find more than just one image.

6. CascadePony

So were would I possibly find an image that would show? Right now I'm trying Google.

7. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Try using the link icon (looks like two links from a chain) to link to the image you want to show.

8. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Once you've found an image, you can copy-paste its URL directly into your post.

But please ensure that the image satisfies the Reference Shot Guidelines. Your Guilmon image does not. It's a black and white image (we need color), it shows few internal details (we need shading, texture, musculature, etc), and it shows some elements in face view (we need side views).

9. CascadePony

Okay thanks for letting me know that.