1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Males

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by jxv23f, Apr 2, 2016.

1. jxv23f

jxv23f Potential Patron

Feb 4, 2016
    I know we have some males from Fairy Tale or Kingdom hearts or Etc. But i would love to more males from many other anime's or something else.
    Can some make more males from anime's or something else?
  2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Apr 16, 2012
    Please check the rules for SDT requests. Requesting Rules | Undertow
    I suggest you read the entire post, but key points from there include:

Your request must include Reference Images. These images show the artist what the character or item looks like when viewed from the side.
    Some TV shows use a visual style which doesn't match the style of SDT (such as the flat colors of Rick and Morty, or the masked layers of Gankutsuou). Screenshots from 3d videogames tend to include smooth color gradients instead of three-tone shading. Photographs are terrible references unless you're asking for a photorealistic mod (click here for explanation).
    When you submit a non-standard reference image, you force the artist to put in additional work. They must creatively re-interpret the image so that it fits the visual style of SDT.
    If your image has a non-standard camera angle then the artist must work harder to correct its orientation and perspective.
    You may include non-standard images, but you must try to find anime-style fanart as well. If you fail to do so then your Request will be much more difficult to fulfill; it will probably just be ignored.
    Please sort your images so that the most usable ones (i.e. anime-style side views) appear at the top of each list.

We are not intentionally being mean or petty with theses rules. Artists can't read your mind, and an artist needs good reference images to give the requester what he/she wants.

Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)