More Body Types (1 Viewer)

harkonnen

Potential Patron
Two of my favorite mods on here are the two different hardbody mods.
I was hoping to find more body types. In example a very curvy body type or while there is options for a handfull of different boobs and nipples... The more the better.

tmb

Casual Client
There might be a catch if you searched for "body mod" already: you need to go in Loader » Loader Imports, where it asks you for a "password" (read well: "Loader Imports" board: The password is what you must use to "load" these mods. (1 word, 6 letters long). ;)

Then, try searching for "Chubby Mod" you will find gollum's (listed under "Rufferto"), Patrick's "Thicker" mods, then you have some "Breasts Diversity Awareness". There are also different nipples there.

If you use sby's loader, then you already have different breasts types available, under the "Scene" tab, third column (beginning with "Arm position") at the bottom you have two lists: "body 1" and "body 2", but perhaps you already knew that.

I assume you didn't know about the "Loader" section, but I believe such request should go there instead of the "Requests" section, which would be for hair only.

harkonnen

Potential Patron
I have the loader on my MAC... but I havent quit figured out how to get it to show up in game just yet. I havent realllly tried. I just tried using the Loader.SWF file in the "modding" section of the game but it didnt do anything. So I need to look into installing the loader. I read the readme.txt file and setupguide.txt but I got confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.