[PC] Monsters 'n Girls (1 Viewer)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ138022.html
DHM combines Ghosts and Goblins formula with game over rape in this platformer which is currently only available on Japanese DLSite. DHM is a fan of Kyrieru, which is why the game over rape looks very similar to Eroico. True to the Ghosts and Goblins formula, you can take two hits before you die. However, you don't turn into a pile of bones. You simply lie prone, and whatever enemy approaches him will have her way with him. The demo contains three enemies and a boss, and it will run on Western computers without problem.

Attachments

• RJ138022_img_smp1.jpg
    RJ138022_img_smp1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 9,529
  • RJ138022_img_smp2.jpg
    RJ138022_img_smp2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 7,188

unknown

Potential Patron
Mmm, it seems funny.
Let's go to try the demo :)

Thank you Dan!

Last edited by a moderator:

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Fun little demo, but the jumping is infuriating. Contrary to standard video game logic, you can't steer your jump if you start directional movement after jumping - this way you will only jump upwards. Similarly if you start a forward jump, it will be a full leap forward that you can't reverse or halt, which fucks you over many a time when trying to measure out a jump.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Ahh good old Ghosts n' Goblins infuriating controls. The demo looks and plays pretty good and it's rare to find decent reverse-rape games. Hope it does well

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I like this for two reasons. I like the increase of reverse-rape games, but I like the fact that it's not a role-playing game for a change. I still hope for a reverse-rape beat 'em up or just more action games with reverse-rape.

Errard

Potential Patron
I like this for two reasons. I like the increase of reverse-rape games, but I like the fact that it's not a role-playing game for a change. I still hope for a reverse-rape beat 'em up or just more action games with reverse-rape.

I too, have a preference for games like these. I prefer the sex/rape end of the ryona spectrum, and I have a preference for male protagonists with female rapists (succubi, demonesses, monster girls, etc).

I also prefer games like these because, oddly enough, I'm not a big fan of the strange obsession with humiliation and trash-talking that seems to get included in so many games after MSQ's success. There's no dialogue here, just "happy sex" for them at your... expense. (dunno what the implied consequences of game over are though. Is it something simple like you become a sex slave, or is it something darker like they screw you to death by exhaustion and/or drain your life energy like succubi?)

====UPDATE====

Game is out now out for purchase on English DLSite: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE138022.html

====UPDATE 2====

Is also near impossibly hard for me. I've tried to beat the very first boss close to double digits now.

====UPDATE 3====

Beaten it on normal mode. As mentioned earlier, there is a bug with the final boss where her charm attack can crash the game if it hits you after you've knocked out.

Would like to point out that the final boss has a unique strategy. She has transformation that cannot be hurt or jumped over but can be deflected (although this is not always consistent). Can work with that but its not worth the effort to beat her since there's no real ending or unlockable gallery. (Or maybe that would require arcade mode but that's way to hard for me and yes there's that problem with the game crashing and freezing on the final boss.)

T

troy168

I tried to run this game, but I haven't been able to run the game as it crashes before it started.

D

Dabeavis

Sorry to gravedig this, but I wonder if there's a save or something similar for this game. I doubt there's a gallery unfortunately but I'd be nice to have all the stages available.

-update- Nevermind, I found the savefile in users/username/appdata/local which is a text file that's easy enough to modify by changing the one number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.