[PC] MoGi:Origins - Demo Released (1 Viewer)

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
MoGi:Origins - PUBLIC DEMO update

MoGI: Origins

OK so... hmmm... how to start this post. Well first things first... Hi, I'm a game developer. A friend and I are creating a monster girl ero-platformer, and we feel it's necessary to put our names out there.

GAME OVERVIEW:
You play as the character Voms. You're a mechanic on an island built for various purposes. One day shit gets real and monster girls attack.

The game just doesn't have GOR. It has some ingame animations in the form of hostage rapes... people getting raped by monster girls that you have to save.

ALL SCENES will be animated. We hope you enjoy it.

More Info Can Be Found Here: A Dev Journal For Amazing Games

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Wow, this is one of the best crafted adult platformers out there! Nice graphics, perfect controls, challenging but forgiving difficulty and useless easter eggs! Keep up the good work and this game will be a gem!

PS: That pumpkin girl may need some more fat in her diet.

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
Wow, this is one of the best crafted adult platformers out there! Nice graphics, perfect controls, challenging but forgiving difficulty and useless easter eggs! Keep up the good work and this game will be a gem!

PS: That pumpkin girl may need some more fat in her diet.

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I can't get it to work, I load it up and it goes full screen and just stays as a black screen
I had the same problem, the reason was that my firewall prevented the game to use/modify a DLL file; press Ctrl+Alt+Del and open task manager, then look if there's a popup from your firewall/antivir program that wants you to acknowledge for the game to do so.

About the game:
As Thundragon said the pumpkin girl needs to be fed better. It's a bit boring that the H-scenes only happen if "die", I hope some of the future monster girls are a bit more aggressive. ;-)
You should be able to clutch at edges during the upward motion of a jump as well, maybe by pressing UP; right now you have to wait until you begin your downwards motion to clutch at a edge, that slows down the gameplay a bit. Another idea is to be able to press DOWN during a jump to never clutch at anything.

edit:
What I forgot: A button to skip dialogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Great start! The controls are simple, the movement is responsive and the ledge-grabbing is pretty well implemented.

Honestly, I think my only real complaint are the monsters just vanishing when you kill them. That's just me being picky though!

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
I had the same problem, the reason was that my firewall prevented the game to use/modify a DLL file; press Ctrl+Alt+Del and open task manager, then look if there's a popup from your firewall/antivir program that wants you to acknowledge for the game to do so.

About the game:
As Thundragon said the pumpkin girl needs to be fed better. It's a bit boring that the H-scenes only happen if "die", I hope some of the future monster girls are a bit more aggressive. ;-)
You should be able to clutch at edges during the upward motion of a jump as well, maybe by pressing UP; right now you have to wait until you begin your downwards motion to clutch at a edge, that slows down the gameplay a bit. Another idea is to be able to press DOWN during a jump to never clutch at anything.

edit:
What I forgot: A button to skip dialogs.

I tried that, I remember getting a message pop up the first time I did that, but nothing since and still black screens. I'm not sure if I've accidently blocked the game. Anyone got any suggestions?

noice1

Potential Patron
Clean design, interesting monster girls, very nice artwork, game-over rape and a fun struggle/recovery system. Like the cut of your jib, too. Couldn't ask for anything more from a developer, let alone a ryona game (well, either I'm tired or it could use a lamia and arachnid girls).

E7jyOmx.png

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
That looks really nice, keep up the good work.
Thanks, we plan on it!
Clean design, interesting monster girls, very nice artwork, game-over rape and a fun struggle/recovery system. Like the cut of your jib, too. Couldn't ask for anything more from a developer, let alone a ryona game (well, either I'm tired or it could use a lamia and arachnid girls).

E7jyOmx.png
Ha that was hilarious.

Thanks for enjoying the game. We've started the pledging period on our OffBeatr.

To anyone reading this who want to support us please visit here: Mogi:Origins (Ero Platformer) - offbeatr

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
Public Update:

There's been a large update to the public demo. We feel this update more accurately represents what we're going for.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
It is possible to let the game start in a windowed screen by default? I have the issue that certain programs, e.g. Unity, causes my PC to crash when running in full screen.

tonto

Potential Patron
Hmm, I get a white background on the demo (starting screen looks fine) with the winXPFINAL demo.
Objects you jump on show, just no background.
Tried it fullscreen and windowed. Regular (Win 7 32) and XP compatability mode.

The older demo worked fine when I tried it last.

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
Hmm, I get a white background on the demo (starting screen looks fine) with the winXPFINAL demo.
Objects you jump on show, just no background.
Tried it fullscreen and windowed. Regular (Win 7 32) and XP compatability mode.

The older demo worked fine when I tried it last.
Nothing major has changed in the way it's programmed. If anything, I just upgraded GM Studio is all.

What are your system specs?

tonto

Potential Patron
Nothing major has changed in the way it's programmed. If anything, I just upgraded GM Studio is all.

What are your system specs?

Old system but still...
Win 7 32 sp1
Nvidia GTS 250- 512 vram
2GM ram.

Found and tried the old demo again, that still works.

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
Old system but still...
Win 7 32 sp1
Nvidia GTS 250- 512 vram
2GM ram.

Found and tried the old demo again, that still works.
I'm sorry, but as I'm looking into it.... I can't find anything.

Did you try the XP download? That uses the CPU for rendering... If that doesn't work, than I'm sorry but I dont think I can do much to help :jk:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.