Moero Chronicle Lewd Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
I got it to work!
I wonder is it possible to use the nude pics provided in the "rubbing" mode as a replacement for the default pics of the girls costumes.
I see that some pics are in the same pose and it would be great to rescale then and replace those we generally see in the menu for example.

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Yes it is possible. Iffy got lazy with the rest of the 39 or 41 girls who didn't have a unique texture. You can see from the imgur albums in the first post and compare them if one chooses. I have decided that I'll make either two or three variants of the mod.

1. Minigame-only. Basically, this is as the game "intended" and you'll only see the nude textures during the full excitement portion of the Bumping Scratch minigame.
  2. Topless underwear. As implied, all of the girls will be without their bras when using underwear sets for the girls. This will not affect their main clothes. They will remain unaltered.
  3. Full nude. Of course, the full nude option for those who wish that.

Now onto another matter. I'm just going to copy/paste what I posted in the steam topic as a quote, just so I can keep anyone informed of whats going on.

TwinShadow said:
Ok, update on my last announcement. Apparently a couple days after I posted it, we did finally hear from Ke-Y again. I won't specify any details, that is up to him to disclose if he would like to. However, the mod is still stalled in the meantime until he is actually feeling better. This could be anywhere from a couple weeks from this post to another 2-3 months. Something we'll see in the meantime, but figured I'd make a post about it here.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Great news!
Looking forwards to savoring that enjoyable mod (personally the 3rd cause why not:wink:)

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
On request from a steam user, I went and made a new file with purely just hearts removed from the minigame. I'll also just quote my other post as a minor announcement of sorts as I'm still a bit stuck on getting the rest of the girls done:

Mk, minor thing I'm going to say real fast, nothing bad or anything.

I think I managed to find someone for now to probably get the rest of the girls done, but I don't hold any guarantees nor timelines when this will occur. Her PC still hasn't been fixed where Photoshop SAI is on. I'm also sure her style for nipples and the slit will be different, which I'm cool with.

If y'all want consistency, I can make an alternate version of the mod with her styling, while leaving Ke-Y's the way they are. For now I've moved on from Ke-Y, but in the event he does return, I'd still like to finish that side as well since well... I liked his styling and fixing of the textures. None of us have heard anything from him since his surprise visit back in Feb., and hasn't really been seen again since then.

That's basically where I'm at right now. Been a bit over half a year without anything meaningful to update with, and it'll probably still be a bit longer since I know basically no one who is an artist and can do lewd stuff. I'd do it myself... had I taken more art classes in school and not had a wrist that I'm very slowly losing feeling and strength in.

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
New update is out that covers the girls from the third region. This also marks a temporary halt while Ke-Y goes off on business related stuff and all that for a couple months roughly.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
T TwinShadow ,
I deleted a number of your outdated 'update' posts. When you make new update announcement posts, the old update posts lose any value to our members, and prevent them from finding the most current information about your game.
PLEASE delete old update announcement posts whenever you make new announcement posts. I have NOT deleted questions from members, nor your responses to those questions.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Call me short-sighted then, but guess I'll just take this elsewhere or just keep it on steam then. Or better yet, feel free to delete the topic because I don't think I'll post much here anymore anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.