Moero Chronicle Lewd Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Always a fan of 2D mods! Speaking of Girls Frontline though, there's a game that really needs a nude mod...

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
I was informed on my Steam topic that I left in something by accident... During any point of the game not a battle (such as status screen, the inn, etc..), any character that is a loli will be topless. These girls don't have nipples yet and I'm waiting for Ke-Y to hopefully win the competition he's in before we'll get cracking on those.

Normally I don't like to take things away, but I will be restoring those to their original for the time being. However, that's not to say this will be a permanent change and I'll explore options of providing another file for those who want all of their girls topless through the game perhaps. But as of now, my current goal is to take care of all the girls for the minigame.

This won't be uploaded for a while, so.. I guess enjoy it while you can? XD But just know the next time I do upload, it'll be gone after that, temporarily anyway.

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
This is some nice work not a huge fan of the game but I give it shot with your mod might make it a bit more fun to play

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Minor update on plans. I'm a quality over quantity person, which is why there haven't been much going on with this project. Yes I'm aware of the other mod, no I don't care it exists.

That out of my way, I'm waiting for Ke-Y to be done with the judging and all that from the contest he was in. That was Saturday, so I should maybe have something later in the week or next week. After my own request goes through, I'm going to go with doing all the girls via each region as you play the game. I think this will probably be the best course of action. I'll also upload it via what region is done, to cut back on uploading a bit outside of IFFY updating for patches. I'll do my best on those to get them out within the first 48 hours (no guarantees though).

I think that about covers it for the time being I guess. Basically I haven't forgotten or anything, just no real meaningful updates.

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
take your time it not a big deal quality over quantity a good thing to have when doing mods so good luck

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
So here's a little peak at the next update, which I'll release at some point next week.

https://i.imgur.com/4r0rd1n.jpg (edit)
https://i.imgur.com/h3OBTdh.jpg (default)

This image is Ellie, and as you can see, my friend, Ke-Y (who does all the texture edits) ran into a slight conundrum on what to do. Same with me actually as I was thinking about it for a while. In the edit, you can see that the tattoo essentially stops and then continues. The question is, do y'all want to keep it the way it is now, or would y'all like to see the tattoo still be complete over her nipple to retain a sort of ... complete-ness of it? You're welcome to post here, PM me, let me know on Discord, or wherever on what you think.

The next update will also include Typica and Calypso, as a sort of hint. Actually you can usually see what's coming up as I post images to those imgur albums as the two of us agree on who is complete and whatnot. (Coco will come in the update after the next btw, in case some of you caught that.)

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
I think it fine cut off it makes more sense that way who going to tattoo their nipple sounds painful

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Alright you lewding lot, you can now lewd Calypso, Typica, and Ellie even more now.

I think it fine cut off it makes more sense that way who going to tattoo their nipple sounds painful

Depends on the person. There are people out in the world that do get tattoos on their nipples (men and women) and pain tolerance varies from person to person.

copydog

Potential Patron
This is google translate

Why all the girls have changed since I installed this mod?

Game errors can occur when entering stores and hotels. No characters found

nGWqFUK.jpg

T53Rdp4.jpg

DR7Nbff.jpg

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
I have to ask this, what version of the game are you running? I can only guarantee the mod to work with the latest version: 1.0.15.

[edit] I tested myself with the released file, and so have two of my friends. None of us can reproduce this.

Last edited:

copydog

Potential Patron
This is google translate

I think I know where the problem is

My version is 1.0.06

Thank you for your reply

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, that would be the problem. If you got it from a torrent, I can't help you there. IFFY has changed the PAC file numerous times while updating the game. So it'll either crash, or cause other issues to pop up if the game isn't legally bought.

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
I uploaded an alternative to patching the game's PAC file using the xdelta patch. Some of you may already know how to use it and know what to do. If not, I did include their readme for the UI and all that since I didn't write one myself for it. This will output the same file as in the other download so the SHA1 hash for verification should match without problem once the patch is applied.

It is likely going forward, I will use the xdelta method to save a little bit on upload, but it would also help with unzipping since you'd only need to unzip a 230 MB file, instead of a 1 GB file. It'll also help with me not having to upload an entire game file for the purpose of the mod.

copydog

Potential Patron
This is GOOGLE translation

Hey, it's me again. Just as I was ready for almost everything. But my xDelta not work. I have done anything wrong during it?

BkTjjaJ.jpg

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not going to explain xdelta, it was there for people who know how to use it. Otherwise, just use the full link, the end result is the exact same file regardless of whichever download one chooses. I'm debating on removing the xdelta method anyway.

Meanwhile, I have an announcement to make anyway.

Ke-Y, who was the main artist working with me for the girls, has been M.I.A. since the end of November. I hate to say this, but this mod is hereby stalled unless someone comes up to me that is willing to do the rest of the girls. Its only about 35 that need to be done as the textures are shared in the bumping scratch minigame and the normal conversations with the exception of the girls throughout the story quest where they have a unique texture for the game itself; all of which those were already done. There may be a couple of other girls where some minor edits may need to be done on outfits and the like. Also, the area of influence varies as to where the boobs will jiggly and how far around.

Now, I won't ask to keep to Ke-Y's style or anything. Giving a uniqueness to each girl wouldn't be a bad idea either and is what Ke-Y and I were planning anyway. Until someone would like to step forth to help out, there will be no further updates to this mod until further notice.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
well that is unfortunate.
I would like to also add that i have a strange error.
my screen turns black whenever i play story mode using the mod.
the interface overlay is there (skip-pause.....) but i get a black screen and no scenes progress.
the game works fine when i use the unmodded (default) file.
tried using x-delta but got a "XD3_invalid_input"
tried to unpack the default file - replace with the unpacked modded .pac - then repack using nptunia modding tools but got an error regarding big file size.
I wonder what i can do to fix this!?

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
I use a custom tool to pack the files and keep compression. The textures are also in DXT5 format as well, so that keeps the size down further. I've had no issues with the mod as I test them all before I upload them.

Download the full file and try that instead, think I'll go ahead and remove xdelta since no one can really use them anyway. Just an option since I used it frequently while doing some encoding for anime and fixing subs sometimes.

On that note, anyone who doesn't have a legit copy on Steam, I can't guarantee it'll work, nor will I provide support for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.