Mods Sometimes Fail To Load When I Reload it (1 Viewer)

KingOfTheForgotten

Potential Patron
As mentioned sometimes the mods fail to load. I was wondering what is the problem. Also when it sometimes succeed in loading, the halo doesn't seem to appear and some mods such as sharpshooter and breast firmness fail to load. Also do you need to include the as3 compiler in the file?

Attachments

• Modloadingfailed.png
    Modloadingfailed.png
    610.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
As mentioned sometimes the mods fail to load.
There are many ways to load mods. Please describe the process that you've used to setup and/or load the mods, so that we can better understand what's going wrong.

Also: please try to run the game via the Flash Player Projector content debugger instead of the regular Flash Player Projector. If the game encounters an exception then it will show a popup error message, which you can copy-paste. That message will help us to understand what's going wrong.

Also do you need to include the as3 compiler in the file?
No, you don't need to do anything with the AS files or with the compiler. Source code is provided as a bonus for apprentice modders. If you aren't a programmer then you can ignore (or delete) those files. Please note that many of the TXT files are actually important; they contain Settings and some mods will not work properly if they're lost, renamed, or moved. Please don't delete TXT files unless you know what you're doing.

KingOfTheForgotten

Potential Patron
I mean loading the mods via putting it in the $INIT$ folder. You can check my zip folder which I uploaded called Sent for more info and the error is shown on the png. Also how do you use the Flash Player content debugger to show errors cause for me it is no different than a normal projector? Also the game runs without error only the mods fail to load. You can test it by reloading my games data/Loader.swf in the zip a few times and it works for a while at first but then it fails to work later. It is hard for me to explain it, it is better if you tried checking my zip folder and try loading the Loader.swf.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
in the loader's setting, change this setting:
loadCodeLast=0
to fix the halo from getting removed from the char code.

to fix the game not starting up correctly, probably a mod causing sdt to try to store some info to load it on startup. add clearlastdata mod to your $init mods
clearlastdata

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.