Mods are not loading. (1 Viewer)

fiendy

Potential Patron
I don't remember when it started because I just ignored it and loaded some mods in modding section after launching the game. I have all mods in $INIT$ folder, and mods.txt should be correct as well.
asd.PNG
asdasd.PNG

RokPhenix

Content Creator
try to move moreclothing to the last line.
The note release recommands it :- IMPORTANT: make sure moreclothing is the last mod entry in the 'Mods.txt'. any mods that are loaded during its loading state may cause the morecothing to load improperly.

your settings'mofs are in the setting folder ?

I have this behaviour too when i launch the "play SDT Loader" and my CPU is already in heavy run.
I just close the windows and relaunch the loader to fix it.

have you a message on the right-top of the windows ?

Last edited:

fiendy

Potential Patron
try to move moreclothing to the last line.
The note release recommands it :- IMPORTANT: make sure moreclothing is the last mod entry in the 'Mods.txt'. any mods that are loaded during its loading state may cause the morecothing to load improperly.

your settings'mofs are in the setting folder ?

I have this behaviour too when i launch the "play SDT Loader" and my CPU is already in heavy run.
I just close the windows and relaunch the loader to fix it.

have you a message on the right-top of the windows ?
I just tried moving moreclothing to the last line, and it didn't help. I tried to just remove it from mods.txt, it didn't help either.
All mods settings are in the setting folder.
And I do get two messages in right-top.

Here they are:

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Your mod.txt has deepthroataction v5 at line 11 & v6 in the last.
Maybe a conflict ? I don't think this is the problem.

Your log show us DialogueAction seem to fail load.
Honestly, I have no clue to help you.
Sometime when I load a mod, my game keep mod's datas in the save, I don't know why and stuck some behaviour of the game.
To fix it, I delete the save name "ChoIrrumatio.sol" in the Users\"YourUSERS"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\KM5VMLYT\localhost\"YourGameFolder".
Warning, export your saves characters before delete it.

The last option I can suggest you is to reinstall the game, in other words, download the last sby'loader's pack,
and add your favorites mods and setting to the new loader.

Or maybe hope for someone's help with more expertise.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
fiendy fiendy you are getting a mod loading failed error mid loading? is that right?

try fixing your flash .sol if that doesn't work see if removing DialogueActions fixes it:

Also as far as I can tell DA is also broken in all SA versions on win10 20H2 since Jan . SDTL2 fixes the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.