Modification request: BrokenToaster's G-String Micro Thong (as panties) -FILLED (1 Viewer)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Let me start by saying I love this mod. G-String Micro Thong
Thank you BrokenToaster!

As some of you may have guessed by my handle and posts, I like butts. Consequently, or maybe subsequently, I like thongs. We've seen some really awesome new thong mods in the past few months (shout out to tumbal and a thousand thanks to Huitznahua!!), but I think we can still do better! We can make sexier girls, and fap to them more than ever before!!! ...ahem. I digress:

While I really like this mod, it would be nice if it could be made loader-friendly and be equipped to the underwear slot. Sadly, modding clothing is still beyond me :(

Thank you for reading!

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
If you use moreclothing (you should, imo it's a must-have), you can make an entry for it in the settings file and change it from using the Bottoms slot to Panties slot:
Code:
Bottoms - Thong.swf=G-String Micro Thong:CostumeBottoms>CostumePanties

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hey edgelord, thanks for the tip; I do use moreclothing, and funnily enough I had tried to do exactly what you recommended, but had fucked up my code and hadn't understood why it wasn't working!

That being said, this mod still uses the secondary bottoms RGB slider; I would really appreciate it if someone with the know-how could get it using the panties RGB slider.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Not to beat a dead horse, but, upon further testing, I still think this merits being turned into a proper panty if anyone has the time/energy/know-how.

Currently it sits overtop the bottoms, so if I want to put the girl in a miniskirt and g-string, the "panty" sits on top of the skirt. Not to mention that it uses one of the "bottom"'s colour sliders...

I know people are busy and have their own projects, but if anyone takes this on I will be most grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.