[PC] Modern life new game 2016 (1 Viewer)

stepfather955

Potential Patron
01b46bf1104e43cc0226e276bf88e186.png

87cc31e461ceadd9aba363b8f598d9bc.png

52a3a063cc6769aed696b2dab4e5f012.png

c990a06a0d36f974868df817ca6b1ae1.jpeg

89d41f436fb34bc3a10aa48f6893b779.jpeg

Info:
The game will be about Lisa and her miserable life... BORING! The game will not be a story where the user will not receive any choices. I want to make a game with many optional paths/moments.
Lisa has an ability to get herself into trouble and one day she travels to another dimension where demons, elves and ogres are in war against each others over who will rule the region.
Lisa faced with a choice! Which side will she choose? Will she help the elves to conquer or will she help the ogres enslave the elves? Everything is up to you!

Patreon:
WhiteRaven is creating Adult video games | Patreon

Download link: New demo
http://ul.to/0kct245x
Modern life 0.1.2.rar (30,58 MB) - uploaded.net
http://ul.to/0kct245x

Download file - 30.6 MB

Whiteraven

Potential Patron
Funny to stumble into a thread of my own game on the internet! Don't get me wrong I like it! I'm just going to leave the changelog to the demo (Which is about 15 days of work since I update the game the 15th and the 1th every month)

Visit my site for more information and to view the changelog for version 0.2.0 >>LINK<<

Changelog version 0.1.0.2
Bigger changes

+ New Shop event at the mall (You’ll be able to buy whatever outfit you like the most for Lisa. Current outfit’s: 5)
+ A new quest (Talk to kids south east in town)
+ A new quest (Gym event is quest now, the player can do it whenever he/she feels like. A new scene if you chose the right choices)
+ A new quest (Talk to the old lady in the slums)
+ A new storyline event (No spoilers for this one but needs to be done before day 5)
+ A new storyline event (In Uxerath)
+ A new storyline event (In Uxerath with small scene depending on earlier decision)
+ A new quest (Talk to the magic shop owner in Uxerath)
+ Implemented script for showing names on people (This will show when Lisa know the name)
+ Implemented script for changing values for status Ex (Anal virgin, Tight asshole etc)
+ Implemented script for showing different outfits that Lisa is wearing (Click ON "W").
+ 35 new renders(pictures, represents about 35 hours of pure computer lockdown)

Small ads and bugfixs

+ Added a prolog (the whole text is available at my patreon site for slow readers)
+ Added a new area in town (Violets apartment)
+ Added a new area in town (Hotel lobby)
+ Added a new area the mall (To the west follow the road above the gym)
+ Added a new area in the mall (inside the mall)
+ Added a new area in town (Small forest north west from town)
+ Added a new area in small forest (cave)
+ Added a new area Uxerath (Lisa can travel here now)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Krugors forest)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Krugors fortress entrance)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Krugors fortress)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (South forest)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (South tower)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (old tower)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Old tower entrance)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Town)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (West Town)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Inn and room)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Weapon shop)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Magic shop)
+ Player can now acess the lower area of the slum (Outside the building next to the tents)
+ Clicking shift now when talking will show text boxes really, really fast!
+ Fixed washing sound at Lisa’s house.
+ New bugs...

bugfixes

+ Fixed daycycle bug at tent second time.
+ Fixed a bug preventing the player to enter the mall.
+ Fixed a bug, first dialog at Uxerath
+ Nerfed the enemies health slightly.
+ Enemies have 25% change to drop health potions now. (May change the drop rate later)
+ Fixed a bug preventing the player to finish magic shop quest.
+ Fixed a bug after the new scene the screen didn't fade in.
+ Fixed a bug preventing the player to finish old lady quest in slum.

Whiteraven

Potential Patron
Contest!
I'm going to try out monthly contests. Where anyone can write their own "rape on lose" scene with any creature they like. Uxerath is a place where many strange creatures lives so don't hesitate that your creature can't live there...

So sum, the contest is about writing a text scene (150-300 words) where Lisa is getting used by a creature after she loses a battle, how and by how many is up to you! You can also write a variation of the existing creatures like slime monster, gargoyles or the plant.

The winner gets one month with the rewards from the 10$ tiers. Which pretty much is getting versions of the game the 1th and the 15th. Depending on how many who's competing their will be second rewards like 2-5 get rewards from 5$ tiers.

If your already a patron and wants to win, no problem then your price will be a month uppgrade to the next tiers i.e. if your pledge is 2$ or 5$ and you win you get 10$, but if your 10$ and win you get 30$ rewards for one month. or 30$ you get 50$ rewards for one month

Hope you'll get my point...

mail your contribution to: truelytherealwhiteraven@gmail.com

Let your creativity flow, godspeed to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.