mod or option with cum (1 Viewer)

jac

Potential Patron
is there a mod or option in the settings where the cum drools from her mouth even if she is still sucking on it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Gollum's thread includes the mods drip_out.swf and always_drool.swf. Please test them out. If they don't fit your needs, then please explain why -- so that we could point you towards other mods, or suggest customization changes, or (if necessary) create a new mod.

Max Power

Potential Patron
Seeing this thread, I tried these two to see how they compare to the "leak excess" option in breast exp mod.

Can´t get them to work as I would like. The first one does what it says, and takes the formula for nostril spray. It still takes ages for the leaking to start, normally one shot takes % to around 70 and nothing comes out. Any suggested values for the settings file for the leaking to start much sooner?

The second one seems to not work at all. The behaviour of the % meter is promising: as soon as you get to 25-30% it comes down rapidly, suggesting the leaking happens almost inmediately, BUT there seems to be a visual bug and cum doesn´t appear at all.

jac

Potential Patron
The mods work but It wasn't what I was looking for.i wanted to see if there was an option where the cum leaks even when she is deepthroating

sby

Content Creator
Coder
dripout.swf does allow her to drip cum out of her mouth even when she is sucking or deepthroating the penis. however, it still requires her to have cum in her mouth for it to leak out.

it sounds like you want it where ejaculating into her throat causes her mouth to still fill up, and then drip out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.