Mod Loader Help (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deepfromwithin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Deepfromwithin

Just got the loader and trying to get it to work. I opened keys.swf and set the shortcuts. But here is where my problem is:

Anonymous (mod loader guide)
"It will ask you to press the key that you want to link to the corresponding action one by one. When you set up the last key it will ask you to save the file. It should do it by default, but make sure that it saves as Shortcuts.txt and that the file is saved in the same folder as the Loader.swf."

I am using SDT 1.17.1b with loader 5.1

After i hit the last key, I am not asked to save the file so the shortcuts.txt file is never made. Am I doing something wrong or do i have to make the shortcuts.txt manually?

Thanks

Deep

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Deepfromwithin said:
Just got the loader and trying to get it to work. I opened keys.swf and set the shortcuts. But here is where my problem is:

Anonymous (mod loader guide)
"It will ask you to press the key that you want to link to the corresponding action one by one. When you set up the last key it will ask you to save the file. It should do it by default, but make sure that it saves as Shortcuts.txt and that the file is saved in the same folder as the Loader.swf."

I am using SDT 1.17.1b with loader 5.1

After i hit the last key, I am not asked to save the file so the shortcuts.txt file is never made. Am I doing something wrong or do i have to make the shortcuts.txt manually?

Thanks

Deep
That guide was written for version 3.8b, I have promised to update the guide when he releases 5.17c.

Anything more than that, someone else will have to help as I don't know.

Kyro

Potential Patron
After when it says ''Done!'' it should ask you to save it, if it doesn't then try downloading it again because it should work.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Try using an updated flash player, if possible do not use a browser but the standalone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.