Mod Loader Help (1 Viewer)

Zelgad

Potential Patron
I am very VERY noobish whenever it comes to anything that requires even the most basic of set up. So pardon me if there is a guide or something similar that answers this already.

Say I wanted to use the mod http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1389.msg15068#msg15068 which is a pregnant mod, I need to have the loader (Which I do)

But I have no idea how having the loader gives me the password to be able to use the mod off this website.

Anyone able to tell me in very very VERY simple terms? It took me quite time time just to figure how everything else worked, like loading in .swf files and such, so unless it's simple it will go right over my head.

Zelgad

Potential Patron
Oh, I feel dumb now, I thought there would be the PW in a .txt file in the loader folders itself, but the PW was just loader, plain as day staring me in the face.

So am able to get into the forum section with the loader files, just not sure how to load them from the loader once I D/L them. So suppose that is where I need help now

ModGuy

Content Creator
Go ahead and read the guide included with the loader for how it handles files.
There are a few example mods included to simplify the learning process, just follow the format.
Mods Folder -> Character Folder -> Mod Files
Making sure to update the index in "Mods" as you go along.
If you need more help don't hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.