MLP FIM characters killing or being killed (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
How much Ryona/Guro of MLP FIM (My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic) characters killing others or bring killed is out there (Eather in their normal form, Anthro, or humanized)

IE a Humanized Rainbow Dash killing Chun Li.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
As much as I enjoy MLP, I can understand why people liked them in these kinds of situation and frankly I respect that.
The powerful and engaging characters can feel quite human to us in personality.
But unfortunately I am one of those who tend to seperate my fetish and my naive self, so I didn't enjoy it as much.
Sorry for that, I hope you can find one of them Bronies or Pegasisters or just Fan of the Show who liked this kind of thing here...

edgarmacaroni

Potential Patron
Not entirely sure if this is what you are looking for Psycho, but I do remember finding this a while back of Luna in a defeated pose: luna_defeated_by_mysticalpha-d4d3glh.jpg

Attachments

• luna_defeated_by_mysticalpha-d4d3glh.jpg
    luna_defeated_by_mysticalpha-d4d3glh.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 227
Last edited by a moderator:

Mariposa

Potential Patron
While I am a Pegasister and not real big on watching the Ponies beat the crap out of each other, I would love for one of the lovely lady ponies to kill me whether outright guro or just vore.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
all of our tastes are strange to someone else. let us not call each other names over things like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.