Mixed Romero hold (1 Viewer)

stoopid1

Potential Patron
It's one of those best watched with the volume off. I think a lot of us here are thrown off by the overly whiny ones. Still pretty good tho.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
VERY hot.
It would be super-hot if it was a 2 v 1 with all girls, and the chick in the hold had her bikini bottom ripped off and was plowed with a strap-on by the other opponent. Great way to finish her off

Ripper1

Ryonani Teamster
IT is but that hold could never really be applied with out the victum helping, ButI agree its a Geat hold.
That & the fact that really there isn't a way out of it unless your opponent lets you out EVEN BETTER lol

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
VERY hot.
It would be super-hot if it was a 2 v 1 with all girls, and the chick in the hold had her bikini bottom ripped off and was plowed with a strap-on by the other opponent. Great way to finish her off

There's a video where 2 guys actually do that, one of them puts her into the Romero Hold while the other fucks her.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
E-Ehh...?! I've never heard of that video. I prefer alot of videos where it's mixed wrestling myself. I may even buy a clip..!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm almost sure that this is the video he's talking about:

SDMS_647a.jpg

And you can download it for free (huge file, multiple parts) from the lovely people over at Akiba-Online:

Akiba Online

(Is it bad form to link to a post on another forum instead of downloading and reuploading myself? And mods let me know and I'll edit this post immediately. I would just upload it myself but I actually deleted the file a long time ago and it's a pain to get it all over again)

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
I couldn't quite get on the website, but I can conclude that the video I'm talking about is right here: Bingo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.