MIX WRESTLING (1 Viewer)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Found something which may be of interest to someone.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ075663.html

Having played the game myself, I can say it ain't much. You have a punch, kick, and a grab button. There's roughly 8 holds, depending on your opponent's state, and where you're standing, but the animations are clunky. Bear in mind though, it is an early demo.

Anyways, there's a plethora of links here.

[New Release][110403][

I'd love to know how these games are made. I'm pretty sure that with the right know-how, I'd have the resources to put one together.

stoopid1

Potential Patron
Can't fault a guy for trying, but that wasn't very good. It's got only two attacks and a few holds. Ain't really wrasslin' unless ya got throws, pick ups, and ground hits too. Shouldn't have a health meter that causes an automatic KO when it's drained either. It might just be a demo, but I can't really see this going anywhere in the future unless there ends up being a lot more options for what you can do. The one thing I didn't mind is that the opponent doesn't really fight back. That's a good thing when you don't have the option to set a non-existent 2nd player as your toy.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
maybe to see some screens?
would be helpfull if thinking about if it needs a try or not

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
well i tried it, basically all i found it has is you play as the male and fight the female.

You can punch, kick and grab. I found a total of 3 normal wrestling type holds and 3 total sexual holds.

There is a gameover screen for winning that is just you holding the character above you. There are no orgasms or anything either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.