Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey Mineur Mineur , how did you make the transparency effect on your Lusamine hair? I'm trying to make an edit of a hair for myself using paint net but I can't quite make it look as smooth as your import.

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator
Have you thought of doing any of the girls from the Fate universe? There are a couple of cute girls from the new series Fate Apocrypha, namely Jeanne D'Arc(Ruler) and Atalanta(Archer of red), that I think would be fantastic.

Actually I have never even gotten into the Fate series, but who knows cuz the chars are cute thats for sure ^^

Would you consider doing any of the girls from miss kobayashi's dragon maid?

I have and I prob will make a few of them in the near future!

Hey Mineur Mineur , how did you make the transparency effect on your Lusamine hair? I'm trying to make an edit of a hair for myself using paint net but I can't quite make it look as smooth as your import.

Actually I just placed the front and back template over each other and went ham with a large, very soft eraser on the part thats gonna be transparent so it smoothly faded out. Dunno if that was to any direct help though ^^

Mineur

Content Creator
Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki the super cute kouhai from Gabriel DropOut added!

Been rly inactive lately but I will try to start updating more regularly again ^^

Akiru91

Potential Patron
Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki the super cute kouhai from Gabriel DropOut added!

Been rly inactive lately but I will try to start updating more regularly again ^^

Wish you could work on Elie from Rave Master though :O
And WElcome back!

R

Regnid2

ok... my first repply, im really new in this page so i don´t know what to do whith the MEGA file. it´s just hair and how can i put it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
so i don´t know what to do whith the MEGA file. it´s just hair and how can i put it?
You can download the Mineur SDT Archive 2016-09-23.rar file via your web browser. For example: you can double-click on the file, or you can right-click and then select a download option from the context menu.

Once the file is on your local disk, you will need to extract it. Your operating system may provide a built-in tool for this operation. You can also find freeware tools such as 7-zip.

You will then obtain a large collection of PNG files. Each one of these is a "hair import" which can be used in SDT. Launch the game, then open the in-game menu and switch to the "Modding" tab. Click the "Hair..." button. A browse window will appear. Navigate to the folder where you extracted Mineur's RAR file, and choose one of the PNG files. The chosen hairstyle will be placed onto the girl's head.

You can subsequently organize or rename these files, delete unwanted files or choose a few favorites. You can create saved characters (with custom clothing and body types) which employ your favorite hairstyles. I would encourage you to read the Newbie Guide in order to learn about SDT modding in general.

Please note that the RAR file is not a complete collection of Mineur's work. You'll need to browse through the first page of this thread in order to see the most recent stuff (such as new files created during 2017).

You're welcome to reply here if you have further questions about Mineur Mineur 's work (or suggestions/requests for Mineur himself). If you run into difficulty with SDT modding or SDT gameplay then you'll probably get a faster response by posting in the Help area.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
will you continue to make mod or did you just stop?

Mineur was last seen on Oct 28, 2017, he's been actively making mods for over 6 years so I think it's safe he's on hiatus for the time being at the very least. If you have a mod in mind please don't hesitate in making a request. Be sure you read all rules before making a request.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'll elaborate on what The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow posted.
Before you make a request, if you have not already done so, please read these linked topics.
They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods. If your request fails to follow the guidance, it will probably be moved to the 'Invalid Request' section of the web site.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
When you make a new request, please open a new topic in the SDT Requests section of the web site. SDT Requests
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

BillyJohnson367

Potential Patron
So, how do I use the templates he's provided? Like the templates with all the codes and information on the look?

Can I use it somehow or is it information for reference or it's a do it myself thing?

BillyJohnson367

Potential Patron
I'm not sure of what you are talking about.
I hope this will help you : SDT Newbie Guide

After researching further, I did find out what I wanted before you commented. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was referring to the codes that is given to each character. Mineur set each character like this. 1) The character design picture (what it should or will look like. 2) The Hair Mod. 3) The character codes.

I was wondering what to do with the character codes and how to use them in SDT. I found out with one of the threads from you or someone else before you saw my last comment. No worries, I figured it and am pleased.

BillyJohnson367

Potential Patron
Sorry to bother this comment section, yet again, but it seems that Mineur did not provide details on where he got the shoes (boots, I presume) from.

In this image that he loaded to this thread, the character has these boots.
41562-b93e6f4f0b104c229a0147cc86f9a9be.jpg

In his download thread for this character, here, the boots are nowhere to be found.
All he provides is links to where he got the Shirt and the Skirt. I assume Mineur used shoes from BrokenToaster's thread, but after downloading his zip files of clothing I cannot find the shoes there either.

If someone has information on where Mineur got these boots/shoes, please contact me.

Archknight7

Content Creator
Sorry to bother this comment section, yet again, but it seems that Mineur did not provide details on where he got the shoes (boots, I presume) from.

In this image that he loaded to this thread, the character has these boots.
41562-b93e6f4f0b104c229a0147cc86f9a9be.jpg

In his download thread for this character, here, the boots are nowhere to be found.
All he provides is links to where he got the Shirt and the Skirt. I assume Mineur used shoes from BrokenToaster's thread, but after downloading his zip files of clothing I cannot find the shoes there either.

If someone has information on where Mineur got these boots/shoes, please contact me.

I believe those boots are the Saria Boots mod made by Faceless. You can find them in his mod thread here: (Click Me!)
They are in the faceless-vanilla 1 pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.