Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
Woops a bit delayed, anyways the poll winners this time around are:

• Sagiri Izumi - Eromanga Sensei
  • Elf Yamada - Eromanga Sensei
  • Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov - Youjo Senki

Mineur

Content Creator
Rumia Tingel the cute princess from Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records added!

Hey dude would you mind to post all the mods (clothes) that you used and also backgrounds ?

I cant post the mods myself cuz I dont made them they can be found under the "Downloads" section, I can however tell u the names of them if there is any specific ones u wonder about ^^
Regarding backgrounds I have a thread for that here: Mineur's Backgrounds - Update: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio and if u want for any other shows just ask and I'll post it!

Mineur

Content Creator
Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov the carefree and naive Corporal from Youjo Senki added!

i would love to see a body for leviathan

body, u mean like a full body mod with her clothes etc? +1 then, but I cant make such mods so u will have to start a request thread if u wanna see that ^^

Mineur

Content Creator
Tomoe Takasago the cute bookshop attendant from Eromanga Sensei added!

when you realize that all girls are best girls...even the editor....

Ikr hahah

hey could you do some of the girls from assassination classroom

Hmm havent ppl already made several chars from that show here or am I mistaken? The manga ended quite a while ago though so im not rly in the mood personally to start making stuff for that show now though v_v

T

That guy 312

Have you thought of doing any of the girls from the Fate universe? There are a couple of cute girls from the new series Fate Apocrypha, namely Jeanne D'Arc(Ruler) and Atalanta(Archer of red), that I think would be fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.