Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (3 Viewers)

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey Mineur Mineur I was thinking, could you please do a version of Lusamine where her bangs cover her visible eye? Only the bangs would need to be changed, really, the rest can stay the same.

Mineur

Content Creator
Quite some time since I last made a poll and First3 so here is one for the new season hope most will find atleast something they'll like ^^

Top 3 wins
Closing it the 30th 3pm CET

Hey Mineur I was thinking, could you please do a version of Lusamine where her bangs cover her visible eye? Only the bangs would need to be changed, really, the rest can stay the same.

Hmm, so u cant see her eye you mean? Does she appear like that too or just something u would wanna see?

Hank East

Content Creator
Mineur Mineur Yeah, I want her to have her eye hidden. In Sun and Moon her right eye's covered, and in sdt you can only do that in mirror mode, so I wanted a version of what she'd actually look like in normal mode.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Quite some time since I last made a poll and First3 so here is one for the new season hope most will find atleast something they'll like ^^

Top 3 wins

Hmm, so u cant see her eye you mean? Does she appear like that too or just something u would wanna see?
banshou shinra!!!! please!!!

Mineur

Content Creator
Mineur Mineur Yeah, I want her to have her eye hidden. In Sun and Moon her right eye's covered, and in sdt you can only do that in mirror mode, so I wanted a version of what she'd actually look like in normal mode.

I rarely go back and make alternative versions of my imports so dont expect anything, but I'll keep it mind if I get time over!

banshou shinra!!!! please!!!
Sure thing ^^

Tanya Degurechaff Please~
Got it!

1 more, the first that picks a character from the current poll and post it here gets it made assap^^

Vasyaa

Potential Patron

Top 3 wins

Sistine Fibel - Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records PLS

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around were:
  • Lucifer - Sin Nanatsu no Taizai
  • Tamaki Kannazuki - GJ-bu
  • Gabriel Tenma White (ponytail) - Gabriel Dropout

Users who are viewing this thread

• FSK

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.