Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
Mineur Mineur Here's an official turnaround of Lusamine, complete with a side view: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The downside is, it's a perfect side view of Lusamine's giant ridiculous Yu-Gi-Oh hair. Good luck.

Ohh thats rly handy thank you ^^ Is there more character design pics like that for the new Pokemon chars?

Thats the best part with it, I enjoy drawing and importing crazy anime-hairs so im sure I'll find some way to make it look good haha ;)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Great news! I went and looked, and there's way more than I expected! I think I actually managed to snag the full set!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And here's a higher-quality rip of some of the images: Pokemon Sun/Moon Concept Art . There might be more floating around - I'll see if I can reverse image search some of these for better quality rips, or something. (I might also save some of these in case the set gets taken down. I don't know if that can happen on tumblr.)

Mineur

Content Creator
Horizon Ariadust / P-01s the kawaii silverhair from Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere added!
(Trying to make her outfit was a dousy and a half I have to say but I think it turned out ok >_>)

Great news! I went and looked, and there's way more than I expected! I think I actually managed to snag the full set!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And here's a higher-quality rip of some of the images: Pokemon Sun/Moon Concept Art . There might be more floating around - I'll see if I can reverse image search some of these for better quality rips, or something. (I might also save some of these in case the set gets taken down. I don't know if that can happen on tumblr.)

Oh shit, thanks! Imma check it out and pick out those I might wanna give a try ^^

Archknight7

Content Creator
I did some searching around for references for Lillie and Lusamine with some success. Here's what I was able to dig up.

8zsUXAk.png

iRwooTl.png

JSfe46E.jpg

(May help if a hatless version is wanted, best I could find for that purpose)

She's also got a cute ponytail too, should you be interested.

NM3utbQ.png

8j2vQaW.png

gjcE8Ks.jpg

14vpYgd.jpg
Hopefully these will be of use!

Mineur

Content Creator

Top 3 wins
Closing it the 20th 6pm CET

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Here, I found higher-res versions of a bunch of them. (No luck on Lillie, Lana, and Mallow yet, though.)

Edit: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Here they are in the anime, though. Hope these help.

Thank you for the help with this ^^

I did some searching around for references for Lillie and Lusamine with some success. Here's what I was able to dig up.

8zsUXAk.png

iRwooTl.png

JSfe46E.jpg

(May help if a hatless version is wanted, best I could find for that purpose)

She's also got a cute ponytail too, should you be interested.

NM3utbQ.png

8j2vQaW.png

gjcE8Ks.jpg

14vpYgd.jpg
Hopefully these will be of use!

Great finds thanks! I dunno about Lillie atm, its a mby/mby not atm but Lusamine got a too damn unique hairstyle to pass up on ;)

Archknight7

Content Creator
Top 3 wins
Closing it the 20th 6pm CET

Thank you for the help with this ^^

Great finds thanks! I dunno about Lillie atm, its a mby/mby not atm but Lusamine got a too damn unique hairstyle to pass up on ;)

Agreed! So I'd like to nominate Lusamine, please.

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator
Mineur have you watched Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay? I've got some requests if you have and are willing to try to do them.

Nope I havent actually, its sooo many shows from that series I never bothered to try getting into it haha ^^ But ask away if you'd like, worst thing that can happen is a no

Hooker Boots by Faceless

Boots (with RGB control support) by Kir
Vanilla Elbow Glove by Konashion + Ruffle Armband by Kir

And the dress for Clarissa can be found here and was made by Huitz Low Back Frilly Tight Dress ^^
But those 2 boots Stuntcock helped linking and Huitz different shirt/dress mods are my go-to mods when making characters most of the time ;)

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
Nope I havent actually, its sooo many shows from that series I never bothered to try getting into it haha ^^ But ask away if you'd like, worst thing that can happen is a no

And the dress for Clarissa can be found here and was made by Huitz Low Back Frilly Tight Dress ^^
But those 2 boots Stuntcock helped linking and Huitz different shirt/dress mods are my go-to mods when making characters most of the time ;)
I was hoping possibly for Irisviel Von Einzbern though she doesn't have too many side pictures these are the best I can find. I know they're far from perfect but I looked at a couple sources and couldn't find any better.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5457-2004272350.png

http://orig04.deviantart.net/0bfe/f...rn_fate_zero_wallpaper_by_modmew8-d7euqmv.png

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...counter.png/revision/latest?cb=20130227203553

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8Tnt85TPu...mJrcKvcf4tY/s1600/kiritsuguyirisviel1bymg.png

http://mangadrawing.net/users/image...einzbern.0ff163d16d75b101c7427aea50958cd7.jpg

Mineur

Content Creator
Megumi Amatsuka, the calm and collected tea fanatic from GJ-bu added!

you don't leave it easy for me, megumi please~

hope you'll like it ^^

She seems pretty cute, I'll prob give the show a try rather soon and if I like it she is bound to get imported ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.