Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

E.C.H

Potential Patron
Heya there, Mineur, been a lurker on this site for a decently long time, although I only got an actual account recently, and I'd like first just state my utmost appreciation for your dedicated high-quality work towards the great cause of getting some nerds off. Seriously though cheers for everything you do, mate.

Anyway, I figured with this raffle thing going I may as well get my picks in. First choice would be Ai Ebihara of Persona 4's Moon Arcana, partly to have as a rich brat (but-secretly-cutely-insecure) archetype for some rougher dialougues, but also to help finish off your selection of Persona 4 babes. For costumes, it's your call, but I personally prefer the school uniform style.
latest

Ebihara.Ai.full.1383684.jpg

latest

As for a second pick, I'll take Shinigami's Naomi pick and direct you to the ACTUAL best choice for Corpse Party girls, Mayu Suzumoto, the petite, friendly but motherly school leaver. I've had an amateur character for her for some time, but it'd be great if I could get an actual character made, and this seems like a good chance. Again, it's your call, but I implore you to keep the pink hair band in if you could please. Sorry in advance if the portrait reference shots aren't that great.
latest

5f0c0f593a771fc5dbed706af702a7f4.jpg

BpyXA4ECUAEpf-6.png

Again, thanks for the opportunity, even if my picks don't get brought up.

Mineur

Content Creator
Heya there, Mineur, been a lurker on this site for a decently long time, although I only got an actual account recently, and I'd like first just state my utmost appreciation for your dedicated high-quality work towards the great cause of getting some nerds off. Seriously though cheers for everything you do, mate.

Anyway, I figured with this raffle thing going I may as well get my picks in. First choice would be Ai Ebihara of Persona 4's Moon Arcana, partly to have as a rich brat (but-secretly-cutely-insecure) archetype for some rougher dialougues, but also to help finish off your selection of Persona 4 babes. For costumes, it's your call, but I personally prefer the school uniform style.
latest

Ebihara.Ai.full.1383684.jpg

latest

As for a second pick, I'll take Shinigami's Naomi pick and direct you to the ACTUAL best choice for Corpse Party girls, Mayu Suzumoto, the petite, friendly but motherly school leaver. I've had an amateur character for her for some time, but it'd be great if I could get an actual character made, and this seems like a good chance. Again, it's your call, but I implore you to keep the pink hair band in if you could please. Sorry in advance if the portrait reference shots aren't that great.
latest

5f0c0f593a771fc5dbed706af702a7f4.jpg

BpyXA4ECUAEpf-6.png

Again, thanks for the opportunity, even if my picks don't get brought up.

Hello ^^

Thank you, it makes me rly happy to hear that you appreciate what I do!
Good pick, and yes I have kinda missed her in my Persona 4 "collection", I dont make outfit mods though but I will try to re-create her outfit the best I can with existing mods though if she wins ^^

Oh is this some rivalry between Corpse Party fans im seeing haha? ;)

But sure thing, I added both your picks to the raffle, good luck ^^

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Oh is this some rivalry between Corpse Party fans im seeing haha? ;)

But sure thing, I added both your picks to the raffle, good luck ^^

Honestly I would be okay if Mayu wins... hell there are 4 girls right now (including my own) I want to see winning... and Mayu is one of them.

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around are:
  • Yunyun - Konosuba
  • Ruru - Musaigen no Phantom World

I'll prob do the raffle drawing tomorrow btw so this is your last chance to participate ^^

Honestly I would be okay if Mayu wins... hell there are 4 girls right now (including my own) I want to see winning... and Mayu is one of them.

Thats good then, the bigger the chances something u want wins ;)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Lol x) well how high were your chances? ^^

Well if I calculated correctly...

1st Vote One of mine wins: 20%
- 2nd Vote a Char I want to see: 25% (removed my 2nd Char in this calculation)

1st Vote A Char I want to see wins: 10%
- 2nd Vote A Char I want to see or my own: 33% (removed one more Char from the raffle since both Chars I want so see also had a second gal suggested

1st Vote Lost: 60%
- 2nd Vote if the winner doesn't have a second gal suggested: 44% (putting mine and why I want to see together)
- 2nd Vote if the winner has two gals but the other is not who I want: 50%
- 2nd Vote if the winner has two gals but one girl I want can't be winning anymore: 33%

E.C.H

Potential Patron
Just asking, does anything special with the raffle losers, or should we just keep them in mind for whenever a raffle next comes around?

Mineur

Content Creator
~7h left so this is your last chance to participate ^^

Well if I calculated correctly...

1st Vote One of mine wins: 20%
- 2nd Vote a Char I want to see: 25% (removed my 2nd Char in this calculation)

1st Vote A Char I want to see wins: 10%
- 2nd Vote A Char I want to see or my own: 33% (removed one more Char from the raffle since both Chars I want so see also had a second gal suggested

1st Vote Lost: 60%
- 2nd Vote if the winner doesn't have a second gal suggested: 44% (putting mine and why I want to see together)
- 2nd Vote if the winner has two gals but the other is not who I want: 50%
- 2nd Vote if the winner has two gals but one girl I want can't be winning anymore: 33%

Haha well then your chances are pretty good all in all seeing how the % can look in raffles ^^

Just asking, does anything special with the raffle losers, or should we just keep them in mind for whenever a raffle next comes around?

Nothing special, I dont make these raffles very often but if your pick dont win you can ofc just put it into the next one once I make a new one!

Mineur

Content Creator
And the winners for the import raffle are:

LYgIlEI.png
and
ySP9dkf.png

Congrats to the winners! ^^

Hope no one's gonna suggest new gals to fuck up my calculation (or at least 1 or two gals I want to see) :tongue:

haha ^^

So will you announce the winners and then make them or will you announce them once you finished them?

I'll announce them, then make them. They'll prob appear during next week!

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate

Congrats to the winners! ^^
I'll announce them, then make them. They'll prob appear during next week!

Of all the girl in the raffle it HAS to be two I don't care about (and to make it even worse Ai was E.C.H's 2nd Gal, completly killing Mayus chances of winning the second vote). Well congratulations to the winners... if you excuse me... I'm going to request Naomi the old fashioned way :tongue:

BoURNer

Potential Patron
Woah! Didn't expect that. :grin:
Now I can live out all my fantasies where Izetta is trying to save her hime-sama, no matter the cost. :wink:

I feel like this is kind of a lucky day for me. Even in WoW, I just opened a random box and there was a BiS legendary in it.
Looking forward to it!

E.C.H

Potential Patron
Fairly happy with the result, it'd be daft of me to expect more, although I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for future CorPar girls. Seriously, thanks for this.

Mineur

Content Creator
Izetta one of the 2 raffle winners from Shuumatsu no Izetta added!

Woah! Didn't expect that. :grin:
Now I can live out all my fantasies where Izetta is trying to save her hime-sama, no matter the cost. :wink:

I feel like this is kind of a lucky day for me. Even in WoW, I just opened a random box and there was a BiS legendary in it.
Looking forward to it!

Haha ya here she is so have fun! ^^ Idd it had to have been your lucky day!

Of all the girl in the raffle it HAS to be two I don't care about (and to make it even worse Ai was E.C.H's 2nd Gal, completly killing Mayus chances of winning the second vote). Well congratulations to the winners... if you excuse me... I'm going to request Naomi the old fashioned way :tongue:

What are the odds of that >_> well gl with your old fashioned request dude ^^

Fairly happy with the result, it'd be daft of me to expect more, although I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for future CorPar girls. Seriously, thanks for this.

Glad to hear that and np dude! You could go bump his request or make a CorPar girls for several of the girls your wanna see together with Shinigami, that could be an option too

E.C.H

Potential Patron
Seriously, thanks for reminding me to do that. Looking forward to Ai, especially now I've seen Izetta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.