Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Hank East

Content Creator
Mineur Mineur Lusamine looks pretty nice! I was thinking though, since her hair covers most of her body, would it be possible to make the covering part sort-of transparent?

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator
Tomo Asama the super oppai shrine maiden from Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere added!

Futayo Honda for me :wink:

Hope you'll like it ^^

Mineur Mineur Looks pretty good I think! Looks transparent enough that it lets you see her body without looking weird, nice job.

Good to hear thanks ^^ I first tried 70% and 80% transparency on the hair but that felt too much so I went with 90% and seems like that was the better choice then!

Mineur

Content Creator
:wat: Uh... Sorry to say but that's not fuyato?
Did you confuse them?

>___> yes apparently I did rofl my bad
Havent fully learnt their names yet and ya... that just happend x) Dont worry I'll make Fuyato as soon as I can so you get your pick too!

Lizoran

Potential Patron
>___> yes apparently I did rofl my bad
Havent fully learnt their names yet and ya... that just happend x) Dont worry I'll make Fuyato as soon as I can so you get your pick too!
Yeah, i can understand that kind of problem, so don't worry about it.
Thanks.

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around were:
  • Olivia - Pokemon Sun & Moon
  • Musashi - Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere
  • Masazumi Honda - Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere

stuntcock

Content Creator
how about uzume/miya/karasuba/musubi/toyotama/kaho/yume/yahan/akitsu and all the other ones :D
Please remember to Search before making requests. Several of these characters have already been created -- by RajasGrime, for example.

Also: please be familiar with an artist before asking them to do work for you. Mineur usually avoids creating mods based on characters who have died within their stories (especially if their death was violent), because he finds it distasteful. You can post a Request thread for any characters who haven't yet been covered ... or you can ask Mineur to handle some of these characters (presumably the "alive" ones) if you really like his artistic style. In either case, please remember to find some usable Reference Images.

hmm what show are we talking about exactly? ^^
Sekirei.

Mineur

Content Creator
Masazumi Honda the serious tomboy from Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere added!

New season about to start btw so if anyone have any recommendations what to check out, just throw them here ^^

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
Captura de pantalla 2016-12-03 a les 20.50.11.png
can i ask for Iris/ Dhalia Hawthorne from ace attorney:trials and tribulations?

Attachments

• Feenie_and_Dollie.png
    Feenie_and_Dollie.png
    17 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.