Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

fallout666

Potential Patron
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Lust

if you could fix the Matsumoto_Rangiku hair problem with it being to short at end now since update to new 2000x24000 size now

Mineur

Content Creator

fallout666 said:
if you could fix the Matsumoto_Rangiku hair problem with it being to short at end now since update to new 2000x24000 size now

not sure if I will pick it up, already got much on the list + I fear that i might ruin that awesome template ;O

but i agree that it must be done!

fallout666

Potential Patron

thanks for get back on it. not sure who made or when it will get done. thanks for all the good work dude.

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Other version of Misty!

Mineur said:
Yeah, and i probably will make Bra of those 2, she is pretty hot haha!

Glad to be able to help :)
Do you expect any less from the daughter of the prince of all Saiyans? LOL! Thumbs up on that Lust import. She lives up to her name the way she turned out. ;D

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Other version of Misty!

fallout666 said:
thanks for get back on it. not sure who made or when it will get done. thanks for all the good work dude.

thanks man!

Mr._Hentai said:
Do you expect any less from the daughter of the prince of all Saiyans? LOL! Thumbs up on that Lust import. She lives up to her name the way she turned out. ;D

hahah true ^^ glad you liked it too :)

I'll start on Bra now!

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Bra & Lust

Bra is up!

Got much faster than expected, but to bad i failed with the shadowing, my refpics shadows looked really weird, it is something with blue contra lightblue that doesnt fit together >_>

hope some of you guys will like it anyways!

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Bra is up!

Got much faster than expected, but to bad i failed with the shadowing, my refpics shadows looked really weird, it is something with blue contra lightblue that doesnt fit together >_>

hope some of you guys will like it anyways!
Looks fine to me Mineur. ;D I sure like it a lot. :) Now if I can only use her import without having to worry that Vegeta will go all Oozuro on me. LMAO! Looking forward to the others in queue.

Mineur

Content Creator

Mr._Hentai said:
Looks fine to me Mineur. ;D I sure like it a lot. :) Now if I can only use her import without having to worry that Vegeta will go all Oozuro on me. LMAO! Looking forward to the others in queue.

glad you liked it anyway! hhahah thats the downside with this ^^

who do you wanna see next? ;)

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
glad you liked it anyway! hhahah thats the downside with this ^^

who do you wanna see next? ;)
Any that are on the list I posted earlier that you feel in the mood to work on Mineur. ;D It's your call. You're the artist after all. :) Surprise us all. ;)

Mineur

Content Creator

Mr._Hentai said:
Any that are on the list I posted earlier that you feel in the mood to work on Mineur. ;D It's your call. You're the artist after all. :) Surprise us all. ;)

okey ^^ btw, do you wanna see Bulmas mom too? bcoz got a good reference and gonna work on it some day

IsThisRealLife

Potential Patron

You are a fucking GOD!!!!! ;D Thanks a ton for doing Lust and all the others you have been doing :]

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
okey ^^ btw, do you wanna see Bulmas mom too? bcoz got a good reference and gonna work on it some day
Sweet! Oh yes...please go ahead and make an import of her if you have good references and plan on working on it some day. ;D She hadn't crossed my mind when coming up with suggestions for you but she's one hot MILF. :) I'll be busy with her granddaughter and daughter in the mean time. ;) Shhhhh... <.< >.> ...I think I heard a galick gun. Eep! Gotta go. *please don't find me...please don't find me...my power level is only 1* :D

Mineur

Content Creator

IsThisRealLife said:
You are a fucking GOD!!!!! ;D Thanks a ton for doing Lust and all the others you have been doing :]

thanks! ^^

Mr._Hentai said:
Sweet! Oh yes...please go ahead and make an import of her if you have good references and plan on working on it some day. ;D She hadn't crossed my mind when coming up with suggestions for you but she's one hot MILF. :) I'll be busy with her granddaughter and daughter in the mean time. ;) Shhhhh... <.< >.> ...I think I heard a galick gun. Eep! Gotta go. *please don't find me...please don't find me...my power level is only 1* :D

good you also would like it:D

hahhaha better be careful there with vegeta! ;)

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Mrs. Brief & Bra

Mrs. Brief is now done!

Hope you'll like it and watch out for vegeta ;)

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Mrs. Brief is now done!

Hope you'll like it and watch out for vegeta ;)
:o Oh hell yeah! Shwing! Mineur shoots...he scores! 3 Briefs (Mrs. Briefs,Bulma,Bra) no waiting. ;D Heh...heh...I just told Vegeta that Kakarot said he's better than him and Vegeta totally ignored me. :) Nice surprise btw. Await the next one with enthusiasm.

Mineur

Content Creator

Mr._Hentai said:
:o Oh hell yeah! Shwing! Mineur shoots...he scores! 3 Briefs (Mrs. Briefs,Bulma,Bra) no waiting. ;D Heh...heh...I just told Vegeta that Kakarot said he's better than him and Vegeta totally ignored me. :) Nice surprise btw. Await the next one with enthusiasm.

Hhahaha ^^ good plan, gotta try that too! ;) Started on Prof. Ivy now, may arrive tomorrow!

fallout666 said:
thanks for the good work

glad you liked it!

Btw, i wanna do bulma with this hairstyle (its damn hot) but i got very few pics and none really good imo so if anyone seeing this got one, plz share it!

bulma%20science.jpg

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Prof. Ivy!

Prof. Ivy is finished!

damn her hair colors really gave me problem :< the color from the reference pic i used just made it look retarded so after some testing this was the best result imo, hope you will like it Mr._Hentai :)

Will probably work on Alexis from Yu-Gi-Oh next from another request, then jump back to probably Zangya!

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Prof. Ivy is finished!

damn her hair colors really gave me problem :< the color from the reference pic i used just made it look retarded so after some testing this was the best result imo, hope you will like it Mr._Hentai :)

Will probably work on Alexis from Yu-Gi-Oh next from another request, then jump back to probably Zangya!
Excellent job Mineur! Never knew what she did to Brock to make him react so just to the mention of her name. :D Score another one for you. ;) Great...thanks for the heads up on what's on the horizon. Oh yeah...looked for reference pics of Bulma with the hair style you asked for. Found these 3. Not sure how helpful they are but they are profiles. Also...btw I know you said you weren't interested in the other DBZ gals I listed in my first post in your thread Mineur but can I get you to reconsider just one of them? Princess Snake. I find her to be as good as Zangya. Something about them both having atypical hair and skin colors that is so...heh...heh. :) Again nice job on that Prof. Ivy import. *thumbs up*

Attachments

• Bulma 0.jpg
    Bulma 0.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Bulma 1.jpg
    Bulma 1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Bulma 2.jpg
    Bulma 2.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 193

Mineur

Content Creator

thanks! im happy it pleased you ;)

nice work on finding these btw!
will consider it, but have quite much to do for now! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.