Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

jlianh

Potential Patron
9STq56X.jpg

Mineur i have one problem with the dress not appear how to image plz help me

look

1 load the hair (all normal)
now put the code in the custom save data
and appear that

supersized

Potential Patron
9STq56X.jpg

Mineur i have one problem with the dress not appear how to image plz help me

look

1 load the hair (all normal)
now put the code in the custom save data
and appear that

No idea who's character code this is, but the outfit is probably an swf.mod that you have to manually find and import yourself.

Sharklasers

Content Creator
how to load the custom clothes in the game plz and my dick aprecciated

1) Custom clothes are SWF files, not PNG files, so make sure you have the right kind.

2) Just like with static hair mods, you download the file and load it in-game from the "modding" tab, but instead of clicking the "hair" button, you click the "SWF mod" button, which is right above it.

3) Most custom clothing mods will overwrite your character code, so load the custom clothes first and the character code second. If you accidentally try to load a SWF mod as a static hair, or a static hair as a SWF mod, you'll mess up the game and you'll have to reload.

Oh, and SDT doesn't work in Google Chrome, so make sure to use something else.

EDIT: "DON'T OPEN LOADER.SWF IN YOUR WEB BROWSER"

Last edited by a moderator:

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around are:
  • Sena - Konosuba s2
  • Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell - Gabriel Dropout
  • Mao Amatsuka - GJ-bu

jlianh

Potential Patron
1) Custom clothes are SWF files, not PNG files, so make sure you have the right kind.

2) Just like with static hair mods, you download the file and load it in-game from the "modding" tab, but instead of clicking the "hair" button, you click the "SWF mod" button, which is right above it.

3) Most custom clothing mods will overwrite your character code, so load the custom clothes first and the character code second. If you accidentally try to load a SWF mod as a static hair, or a static hair as a SWF mod, you'll mess up the game and you'll have to reload.

Oh, and SDT doesn't work in Google Chrome, so make sure to use something else.

EDIT: "DON'T OPEN LOADER.SWF IN YOUR WEB BROWSER"

Yes but go the questions

1 how to make imports in SDT
2 how to modify the swf imports PD:i like learn more about the mods in this game

stuntcock

Content Creator
1 how to make imports in SDT
You can't make imports in SDT, but you can definitely make imports for SDT :)

There are several tutorials available (example). You'll need some knowledge of either raster drawing (e.g. GIMP, Paint.NET, Photoshop) or vector drawing (e.g. Inkscape, Illustrator) techniques. You don't necessarily need artistic experience or talent; I use vectors to trace reference artwork drawn by other people. Artistic skill is definitely needed if you want to create work similar to Mineur Mineur 's, of course.

If you already know how to do both raster and vector artwork then I'd recommend using vector techniques. Your work will be less visually detailed, but it will be much easier to "upgrade" it with SDT features (such as RGB shifting for costumes which you've drawn, dynamic animation for hairstyles that you've drawn, skin-tone shifting for body mods, etc). But that's just my own preference as a Flash modder -- if you prefer the visual flexibility of the raster environment then please feel free to use it.

2 how to modify the swf imports
You can't do this directly. SWF files are "packaged" in a ready-to-use form, and so they are not amenable to direct editing.

If you have Flash software (Adobe Animate CC) then you can decompile a SWF into a FLA source file, tweak it, and finally recompile it. If you intend to redistribute the file then please get permission from the original artist.

You can ask the artist to share their original FLA source files. This is much more convenient than editing a decompiled file; it's certainly a better way to learn. But remember that some artists may not wish to share, or they may have left the website long ago without ever releasing their source files. Dante is a notable exception; he has released a huge catalog of FLA files.

If you simply want to create new mods but you don't want to deal with Adobe software licensing, then there's another option. You can draw on the relevant template file (example). A Flash modder can then convert your work into a usable SWF file. Here's a recent example.

You can tinker with a SWF file using sby's moreClothing mod. This mod allows you to split apart a SWF import into its pieces (such as shoes, pants, and shirt). You can then include those elements individually, or mix-and-match them with elements from other SWF files. This is especially useful when you're dealing with a <full costume> mod which contains many pieces packaged together. You might want only the gloves from one file and the shoes from another -- moreClothing allows you to do that (without making any actual changes to the SWF files themselves).

If you have further questions then I would encourage you to start a new thread. Mineur Mineur can visit your thread to offer advice or support, but it isn't really appropriate for us to to derail his thread with a lot of unrelated Question & Answer activity.

Mineur

Content Creator
Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell the hilarious baka demon from Gabriel Dropout added! ^^

And as Stuntcock said above, just ask and show me your progress/work if u want any input or advice etc!

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around are:
  • Wiz - Konosuba
  • Vignette Tsukinose April - Gabriel Dropout
  • Raphiel Shiraha Ainsworth - Gabriel Dropout

Wow, I bet the genius who wrote in Megumin is going to have his mind blown when he finds out that Mineur's done that character already....

Hahah I know right ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.