Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

roro73290

Potential Patron
Hi Mineur I have a request could you do the Supreme Kai of Time from Xenoverse please ?

Attachments

• Supreme_time_kai.jpg
    Supreme_time_kai.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 84
  • tumblr_nkn5pgOk3j1r0jb30o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nkn5pgOk3j1r0jb30o1_1280.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    860.1 KB · Views: 105

Mineur

Content Creator
Top 3 wins
Closing it the 30th 6pm CET

My to-do-list is starting to run a bit dry btw so need to hit up some new animes that could use some imports, taking suggestions. I got a pretty wide taste but just see the shows I've made imports for previously for reference ^^

Btw to the one that put it in the poll, what exactly is "Sarada Uchiha (new outfit)" *_* ?

Hi Mineur I have a request could you do the Supreme Kai of Time from Xenoverse please ?

Hmm if you could get a sideshot from the anime so it has the same style as the first 2 pics then sure why not I guess ^^

roro73290

Potential Patron
I have this I hope this could help you and I gonna search for more

Attachments

• tumblr_nkn5pgOk3j1r0jb30o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nkn5pgOk3j1r0jb30o1_1280.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Capture d’écran 2016-10-23 à 18.46.10.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-23 à 18.46.10.png
    959.4 KB · Views: 101

Mineur

Content Creator
Seiko Kimura the crazy chemist from Danganronpa 3 Future Arcadded!

Well so far Seiko is looking really good (and she is the best one of all 3 Danganronpa gals)

Sure thing, I started on it almost right away so here its already done hope you'll like it ^^

nene sakura please~

Got it! ^^

1 more slot for First3 btw guys!

I have this I hope this could help you and I gonna search for more

A non-tilted sideshot plz, easiest would prob be just to watch it or something haha

Are you watching Keijo!!!!?

Nope, read the first ch quite a while ago and since I neither like yuri or asses I dont think I will like it too much ;)

Mineur

Content Creator
Nene Sakura the hilarious cutie from New Game! added!

nene sakura please~

Hope you'll like it ^^

how I open the character with the clothes?

Firstly, welcome ^^

For some I use the vanilla clothes then it should just be to load the codes I put under the imports. But for some I use other peoples clothing mods and for those I guess you have to ask which I used, sometimes I write it when I post about the update but I often forgot and would be hard to backtrack to look for it v_v

Mineur

Content Creator
Chlammy Zell the cheeky imanitian from No Game No Life added!

(The mod I used for her shirt is "Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater" btw made by Iago)

It seems I made it in time this time. Requesting Chlammy Zell - No Game No Life for First 3 please.

Here you go, enjoy! ^^

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around are:
  • Izuna Hatsuse - No Game No Life
  • Hyuuga - Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
  • Iori Watanuki - Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

To the person that suggested "more OP chars" btw, which exactly cuz I cant rly think of many I havent done atm v__v?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.