Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
No Problem :smile: I think most of them are already done anyway.

true ^^ but some ppl want different versions or artists to work on chars they like so ;)

I do! This is great! Good job! Do you have a folder or thread where you put your backgrounds?

Thank you ^^ I actually have a backgrounds thread, https://www.undertow.club/threads/mineurs-backgrounds-update-aoki-hagane-no-arpeggio.3702 and I updated it now with the Aoki Hagane BGs I have as I assumed thats where u were going with that question ;)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
oh that style of hers is rly sexy, if he doesnt make it I will prob or mby I'll make it either way ^^
Well so far he has done all of his request (including my own OC) and she is't that far down on his list... there five before her (including her sister Mukuro... also requested by me) so it won't take as long as Komaru (who was a low priority since 1 can only request up to 2 Girls)

And yes, that style is the best (I actually requested 2 Version... one with the glasses and Monokuma hairpins and one without glasses and the bunny hairpin)

41f6dee1e0e926e8bdefb6366e82eb68.jpeg

Mineur

Content Creator
Well so far he has done all of his request (including my own OC) and she is't that far down on his list... there five before her (including her sister Mukuro... also requested by me) so it won't take as long as Komaru (who was a low priority since 1 can only request up to 2 Girls)

And yes, that style is the best (I actually requested 2 Version... one with the glasses and Monokuma hairpins and one without glasses and the bunny hairpin)
41f6dee1e0e926e8bdefb6366e82eb68.jpeg

Okay, oh I see so he have a kind of system too thats interesting to see how others tackle the "request" question ^^

You literally read my mind.
hehe ^^
tumblr_myqyegvEq31rltw58o1_500.gif

Requesting Shiro - No Game No Life for first 3.

You are way too late for that dude haha, but she will win in the poll now so you'll get her soon either way ;)

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around were:
  • Stephanie Dola - No Game No Life
  • Shiro - No Game No Life
  • Haruna - Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

stuntcock

Content Creator
how do i do this i downloaded them all but only got hair
The archive hosted on mega.nz contains hairstyle PNG files. If you want the charCodes then you should look at the first page of this thread. Ctrl+F for the desired character name, expand the associated Spoiler tag, and then copy-paste the code block into SDT.

If you're looking for more basic information (such as "what am I supposed to do with these PNG files" or "what's a charCode?") then I'd recommend that you read through the Newbie Guide.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Stephanie Dola the hilarious baka Princess from No Game No Life added!
Looks good! I'll vectorize it and start animating. The hairstyle is short enough that we should be able to include eight or nine dynamic strands without too much FPS degradation.

What is the mod you used for clothes, like Jibril's shirt?
Midriff Cleavage Top Tank

Mineur uses Huitznahua's clothing mods somewhat frequently. Glancing through the recent screenshots, I see a few of Iago's designs as well. So it might be useful to browse through those two catalogues and grab anything that catches your eye.

Mineur

Content Creator
What is the mod you used for clothes, like Jibril's shirt?

Exactly what Stuntcock said, and I tend to be pretty bad at writing what mods I used for specific chars so if you ever wonder just ask me v_v

Looks good! I'll vectorize it and start animating. The hairstyle is short enough that we should be able to include eight or nine dynamic strands without too much FPS degradation.

Midriff Cleavage Top Tank

Mineur uses Huitznahua's clothing mods somewhat frequently. Glancing through the recent screenshots, I see a few of Iago's designs as well. So it might be useful to browse through those two catalogues and grab anything that catches your eye.

Sounds great looking forward to seeing it ^^ If you want the workfile for her import just pm me or something.

And when the vanilla clothes arent enough I use Huitz or Iago's clothing mods like 99% of the time for my imports so checking their work out is a good first step I agree ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.