MindBreakStudios Games (1 Viewer)

TrainerFan

Potential Patron
World Hero Trainer is a smut game that focuses on turning Avatar Korra into a sex slave. Imagine a world where Amon was completely victorious, and Korra has been reduced to a mere piece of propaganda. Her shocking example of submission should prove to be most useful...provided that YOU can properly train her.

Free demo has eight scenes!
Five more to come!

Villain Trainer features Fire Lord Azula. In this alternate universe, she and her father have been victorious. For the last four years, while the Phoenix King Ozai has pursued total world domination, his daughter has ruled the home land. Completely isolated in her palace, Azula managed the Fire Nation by messenger hawk for three years, until Ozai demanded that she pass orders through a military liaison. Over the course of the last year, numerous liaisons have either been banished or killed by the unstable royal. Now, you have been chosen. Will you meet a similar fate, or do you have what it takes to survive and turn your perilous position into an advantage?

Free demo has one scene!
More to come!

---

I'm the studio manager, its self-appointed publicist, and the writer and director for both our games. We plan to expand our studio much further in the future, so I figured it'd be alright if I took up a little space with our own thread. This isn't just some drive-by plugging, either; I'll be checking in periodically to provide updates answer questions.

You can also follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.

ken-sama

Potential Patron
Hey, great games! seems like you got an extraordinary artists to do this with. I'd love to check out his other works, but can't seem to find him? I found Dear Editor, but not Auxiliary.

Last edited:

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I'm enjoying the animation. Just a few thoughts. There's parts where there's narrative or dialogue and no art, I think there should be some art, perhaps of Korra sitting in her room during those parts. I wish there was an animation for slapping Korra, like her head turned grimacing in pain and her cheek red. When the player cranks up the electroshock, I think the electro animation should be more dramatic. I also think sound effects would add a lot too.

ken-sama

Potential Patron
I haven't actually seen much of Korra in the show, but I read the show ended with a lesbian KorraXAsami thing?

Is there going to be some mention of that when we get to bring Asami into this?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Ran into bug and crash when trying to motorboat.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scenes/scene4.rpy", line 519, in script
KeyError: u'avatar horse'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/scene4.rpy", line 519, in script
  File "F:\RPG Heaven\Trainer\KorraTrainerDemo-1.6-win\renpy\ast.py", line 604, in execute
  renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "F:\RPG Heaven\Trainer\KorraTrainerDemo-1.6-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1122, in say
  who(what, interact=interact)
  File "F:\RPG Heaven\Trainer\KorraTrainerDemo-1.6-win\renpy\character.py", line 832, in __call__
  what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "F:\RPG Heaven\Trainer\KorraTrainerDemo-1.6-win\renpy\character.py", line 814, in sub
  return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "F:\RPG Heaven\Trainer\KorraTrainerDemo-1.6-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 229, in substitute
  s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'avatar horse'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.9.1168
KorraTrainer-Demo 1.6

TrainerFan

Potential Patron
kained kained
It's difficult to code animation into the engine we're using, so we've settled for simulating it with lots of sequential changes. We're still open to returning to previous scenes and adding in stuff like a reddened face, though.

K ken-sama
As stated on World Hero Trainer's Patreon, Asami Sato will also be in the game.

Sausage&Eggs Sausage&Eggs
I'll pass it on to our coder.

ken-sama

Potential Patron
I didn't mean to come off as though I was asking if she was going to be in it, I meant to ask if the romantic feelings between the two will be mentioned when we bring her in.

TrainerFan

Potential Patron
Sorry, I misread your post. You'll have a choice between encouraging those feeling between the two or turning them against each other.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I should have added in my last comment that I enjoyed the narrative aspect of the game. Thought it was well written, had some cute moments... like Korra crying uncontrollably. It also seems like you guys are really fleshing out the multiple choices available and how that affects the interaction with her.

RealKorra

Potential Patron
ATTENTION
all Patrons of Mindbreak Studios
picture.php

i am Cassandra, although my nickname is Korra. i am Mindbreak Studios's Korra Mascot and an independent promoter it is now conclusion that Mindbreak Studios are scamming everyone out of money. this game hasn't been made for real. here were no actual pictures or news about World Hero Trainer at all since November 1 2016. i checked every site that MBS has account on.

i URGE all patrons to cancel their money immediately and right away. they might have been lying to you, good and honest people.
i was quite concerned for rest of you so i checked MBS everything and find that virtually no news for months since November. i must admit, i'm quite pissed at this. so please, do that. thank you.

~Korra

kained

Ryonani Teamster
That's disappointing. I cancelled a while back because the art style completely changed, and lack of updates.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I actually prefer other Avatar game any way. Is there not update on patreon just today? I see mega link. I have not download. Look like sad story excuse for delay. I understand life is hard sometime but this is not inspiring.

RealKorra

Potential Patron
yes i know it's sad and stupid. but i'm actually getting back to my Korra Trainer game i had discussed about on other forum in 2016. it was a Slave Korra Trainer. but now after all this b.s. with MBS. i have come to the realization that i should GO and make our own World Hero Trainer in my own version in sort of way. so.. i'm gonna do this with my company i have formed many years ago.and we're gonna probably use similar art style that was seen in MBS Korra Trainer. i can tell it's favorite by the fans. but i have to be original and try to go about this way with artists, engineers, programmers and more to give my game a name. i have to start from ground up with some stuff from Slave Korra Trainer to create a said Korra Trainer game. it would also be my first Korra Hentai game i have made and worked on. so for now we're gonna discuss plenty on that from concept to fruition. :)

RealKorra

Potential Patron
i have update from MBS's patreon page, last update was April 7th 2017.. apparently they didn't bothered to inform me on patreon. it turns out that reason for no updates is because they're.. f..freaking busy on villain trainer Azula instead of World Hero Trainer. that's BIG SLAP and INSULT to those who paid for World Hero Trainer.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
If you start fresh why not make different style. Already many attempt on slave trainer for avatar game. To me I get bored of same formula. I would rather something different. RPG with corruption could be fun. Korruption? Huehuehue I like bad pun.

RealKorra

Potential Patron
that's what WHT was and Mity's FET has. and yes, i do agree with this lol i'm still thinking of a good name for my Trainer ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.