Milf's Milk - 3D Adult RPG [Unity] [Hawtcreations] (1 Viewer)

milfsmilk

Potential Patron
Hello everyone!

I just finished a new version of my game, **Milf’s Milk**. It’s a **3D adult RPG**. It is set in a town, where our protagonist lives in a shared house owned by Sonia, his landlady, an old friend of his deceased parents. Before his mother's death, he inherited a ring, a special one, with unknown powers. And that's where your story begins. You take the spot of our protagonist and explore a world with endless possibilities.

Checkout the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcpCVeTvoag

Download links:

* Google Drive

* Mixdrop

* Workupload

I’m honestly aiming to create a game that I myself would want to play so a lot of updates are coming and anything can be changed.

I would love it if bugs are reported to me at hawtcreation@gmail.com , I can not improve this game myself and that’s why I need your help and feedback.

If you would like to support what I do: https://www.patreon.com/HawtCreations

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow! Your game looks interesting; thanks for posting.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

milfsmilk

Potential Patron
Thank you for the welcome. Also for transferring my post to the right forum and fixing the images Links.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks for the update. :smile: In the future when you make an update post, please edit your original post if links have changed, and delete any outdated updates.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

milfsmilk

Potential Patron
Thanks for the update. :smile: In the future when you make an update post, please edit your original post if links have changed, and delete any outdated updates.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
thank you for informing me ill be doing that on the next update. much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.