Miku Nakano Hair SDT (Low Quality) (1 Viewer)

NadieAnonimo1

Potential Patron
As a Miku fan I really wanted to use her in this game, but I just couldn't find a png with her hair. Then, I decided to do it myself.
I wanna say that this was the first time I did something like this so if you where looking for something more produced and well done, well sorry if this doesn't
match your expectations, but if you like it, well I'm glad. There's no need for credit or anything, after all it's not as well done as other hair mods I've seen, but if you know of a better mod of Miku, I'd be really thankful if you could share it with me :)

Also, I'd be glad if you guys could recommend some good sex position mods (misionary) or backgrounds (houses, motel, etc.), there's a lot of them and I don't really have much time to try everything I found, and I'd be really thankful if some of you know about a good mod to modify the body of the male, that'd be really nice. Please recommend anything you think is good, thanks again ;)

Attachments

• Miku Nakano v2.png
    Miku Nakano v2.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 1,168

NadieAnonimo1

Potential Patron
I'm sorry Zercous, I just made the Hair. I've known the game for a long time, but only recently did I discover its community and custom mods :(

Last edited:

Zercous

Potential Patron
Are you working on any of the other characters?
If so could you do nino or itsuki. I might have spelled that wrong lmao.

NadieAnonimo1

Potential Patron
I'm not working on anything for the moment. I just did the Miku hair because I really really like her (the other Quints are are really nice but Miku is my favorite), and since no one else did it I decided to do it myself. I think there are some Nino hairs around (not sure about itsuki), and I'm not sure if I will do anything soon, and if I did it probably wouldn't any of them.

Sorry to dissapoint you :(

Chaoswalking

Content Creator
If you are looking for the other sisters someone already made all 5 of them actually quite awhile ago.

Here is the link, you may need to scroll down to find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.