Michelle Rodriguez VS Alexa Vega Fantasy Deathmatch (some guro elements) (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
A fine effort, catfightforums! In the future I'd recommend that you watch your run-on sentences and space your sections/paragraphs apart (just makes it easier to read in this forum setting).

I like that the combat had some variety to it, starting with weapons before moving to hand-to-hand action. Ryona stories (including my own) can often be too focused on one thing. There were lots of nice details too. I loved the premise of the director setting up the duel to the death to star in his movie. It was kind of like something that would happen in an actual Robert Rodriguez movie! META! But yeah, it was a funny start, which I enjoyed because ryona doesn't have to be "serious business" all the time. The bloody end wasn't necessarily my cup of tea, but that's more of a personal preference.

You should look into writing more. You can only get better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.