[Flash/Browser] Metal Girl Blazer (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
A doujin of doujin H-game Tetsu Ha Shoujo BLAZER / Iron Edge Girl BLAZER, made by its fan.

Blazer DLsite
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ086901

The fan game thread
Compendium: Update: Blazer Beta Demo Available Now - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

The game control are...
Arrow left or Right: Move
Arrow up: Jump
A: Punch
S: Block
D: Kick
W: Special Attack

Since it is only a demo now, the game has only 1 enemy who can punch or full nelson the heroine from behind. I quite like the full nelson and think the game has potential.

There are 3 sex attacks in the demo.
-For the 1st, let one of them full nelson you and let other enemies attack until she is weaken and lift up. One of the enemies will come to grab and rape her.
-The 2nd is cunnilingus. Just let them knock you down (be hit in mid-air or be hit rapidly) and land at the enemy's feet.
-For the 3rd, stay lying one the ground after knocked down and has around 50% health. One of the enemies will able rape you.

Blazer (2).jpg Blazer (5).jpg Blazer (6).jpg Blazer (8).jpg Blazer (11).jpg Blazer (10).jpg

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Definite potential here. Hope someone tracks its progress and keeps us updated on this thread. Am tracking too many already myself :P

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
The guy who made the demo tends to start 1 game then quit it and start another in about a month. I'm fairly certain that he abandoned this for another game but it may be on hold.

R

RenVortex

The guy who made the demo tends to start 1 game then quit it and start another in about a month. I'm fairly certain that he abandoned this for another game but it may be on hold.

Actually in his last post, he said he was going to make some more definitive progress on Blazer first before releasing a demo of the other game :whisper:(which the other game sounds great and all, but I don't know really how it plays or what it looks like due to the video file he submit seems to require Pinnacle Studio 12. And frankly I'm not going to spend over $50 trying to view a preview for a game currently in development.)

But anyway, don't count Blazer out just yet :)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Actually in his last post, he said he was going to make some more definitive progress on Blazer first before releasing a demo of the other game :whisper:(which the other game sounds great and all, but I don't know really how it plays or what it looks like due to the video file he submit seems to require Pinnacle Studio 12. And frankly I'm not going to spend over $50 trying to view a preview for a game currently in development.)

But anyway, don't count Blazer out just yet :)

You don't need Pinnacle Studio, you can use Gom Player which is free and can play anything

Mr. bigshot

Potential Patron
not sure if you guys know this but this game was updated

there is now a female enemy and 3 or 4 more sex posesions (spelled wrong ^^; )

oh and the enemy spawn rate is higher.

have fun o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.