1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal Gear Solid V: Quiet's outfit

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Hank East, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Hank East

Hank East Swell Supporter

Quiet's hair has been made by Mineur (and may I add it's a pretty good import), however her outfit has not been made, so here there be a request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, someone (Synon, I believe) was working on Quiet's outfit long ago, but they have not mad and updates on the WIP in over 2 years so I've decided to request this again. I can't even find an image of the WIP.

tmb likes this.
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

For the convenience of your readers, please remember to include hyperlinks whenever possible.

Please put in more effort when making a request.
    • Research and references
      • @BrokenToaster has created a torn pantyhose mod. If it doesn't fit Quiet, then it would be a good idea to explain why.
      • @dantethedarkprince has created various weapon pouches and holsters. If none of them are suitable for Quiet then you should probably post detailed views of her gear (so that it can be recreated faithfully).
      • @Huitznahua has created cleavage bikini mods with RGB support. Would a greenish version of this bikini - with an added front knot - be sufficient? If not, then you should post some detailed side-view reference images.
      • The right glove appear to be a fairly generic leather glove; the left glove looks somewhat like latex. Are there any lookalikes among existing mods -- items which would be suitable with some minor revisions? If not, then could you please find references for the armwear?
      • You'll need to find a reference shot for the boots which depicts an extended foot (kneeling, standing tiptoe, prone, etc).
      • Can we use the default thong underwear? Or does the mod require custom panties?
    • Specification
      • Which pieces are actually important? I assume that you want the bikini and pantyhose, and probably the boots also. Do you need all of the straps and buckles and weapons?
      • Which breast size should the top fit? Or do you require breast slider support?
      • Which pieces (if any) ought to be RGB-adjustable?
      • Do the pieces need to be separable? Does the modder need to draw pantyhose covering the feet, just in case someone decides to remove the boots?
      • Note: semi-transparent clothing (like pantyhose) which spans across an anatomical joint may require additional modding skill.
      • I expect that this mod would require Loader features. If you want vanilla compatibility then you should say so ASAP.
    • Art style
      • Anime-styled images would be preferable. Anime-styled side views would be great, but they may be tough to find.
      • You can include renders (or in-game screenshots) if necessary, but please provide side views whenever possible.

3. Hank East

Hank East Swell Supporter

@stuntcock Hello and thank you for the detailed response. I must admit I didn't remember to try to combine some of the mods you've pointed out/didn' t know of their existence, so thanks for pointing them out. However, I cannot get BrokenToaster's torn pantyhose since it's hosted on solidfiles and it's not on the resource manager either, so if you happen to have it, do you mind sharing it?

As for specifications, I wanted the whole outfit, though the default thong is good enough and the bikini bra could go with an edit of Huitznahua's cleavage bikini like you suggested.

RGB won't be necessary and if the bra is made using Huitz' cleavage bikini it already has breast slider support.

As for separate pieces I'm not completely sure but I'd settle with two pieces, one from the waist down (With the pantyhose,boots and pouches all in one section) and another from the waist up (Though if the pantyhose and boots were to be separate there would be no need to draw the pantyhose over the feet as in game they don't cover her feet, as seen when she's barefoot in her cell)

And finally, vanilla or loader makes no difference to me. Whatever the modder prefers is fine with me.

And as for references, I'll look up some fan art later to try and get good references. IIf I don't find any great ones, in-game screenshots won't be terribly bad, will they?
    Oh by the way @stuntcock you wouldn't happen to have an image of Synon's WIP, would you? IIRC it wasn't even near completion, but it could still help a modder who tries to tackle this request.