Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Background: A few hours before Solid Snake's capture by Roy Campbell, DARPA Chief Donald Anderson's secretary, Angel Adams is the first hostage to be held captive by the renegade FOXHOUND members in Shadow Moses Island. With the DARPA Chief and Armstech President Kenneth Baker in hiding, Revolver Ocelot is tasked with finding out their locations. Unfortunately for him, the secretary does not know.

Physical Description of Angel: Brunette, short hair, brown eyes, and wears a black suit with a matching medium-length skirt and close-toed high-heel pumps. For a frame of reference, see Jennifer from Metal Gear Solid 2. For the purposes of this story, Angel is Jennifer's twin sister.

Main story:

Gunfire rattled the entire first floor basement of the Nuclear Warhead facility. DARPA Secretary Angel Adams tried to hide in the stall of the women's restroom to wait out the room clearing session before she could make her escape. The sound of breathing through a gas mask was heard in the hallway. The nasally voice was heard in the background, "There is someone in the women's restroom. Stun her!"

Angel gave a suppressed gasp and tried to close her eyes and cover her ears. However, a series of flashbang grenades littered the bathroom floor before flashing lights appeared. Angel screamed during the loud bangs before a genome soldier grabbed her barehanded and held her in a rear naked chokehold in order to render her unconscious.

"What should we do now, sir?" The soldier asked.

"Ocelot will handle the interrogation. Bring her to the first floor basement of the Tank Hangar. The room is ready." Mantis responded.

A Few Hours Later...

Angel slowly opened her eyes and attempted to move her body, only for both her wrist and ankles strapped in.

A gruff Texan-like accent was heard, "Oh good, you are awake."

Angel asked, "Who are you?"

"I am Shalashaska, also known as Revolver Ocelot."

The bed containing Angel was then rotated to a vertical position, allowing the prisoner to look at her new surroundings and her captor.

Ocelot was seen wearing a brownish trenchcoat while wearing what seemed to be an Old-West era suit underneath, his chest adorned with a bullet-belt.

"You're a beautiful young woman, Angel. It is an unfortunate thing that you have to be stuck in a military operation like ours. What is also unfortunate is that you are the DARPA Chief's secretary, and that means you're my only means of finding out where he is."

Angel was never trained for resisting interrogation considering she was little more than a desk jockey. All she did was file paperwork with and without supervision from Anderson. "Please, I do not know where Donald is. What is it you want to know from him?"

"It couldn't hurt for me to tell you. Your boss has been taking bribes from President Baker for the ongoing development of a secret project, Metal Gear."

"Metal Gear?" Angel asked with genuine confusion.

"A bipedal tank capable of launching nuclear weapons. All we want is the data surrounding Metal Gear, and we also want to take the unit for ourselves. We will also use both your boss and Baker as ransom for the remains of Big Boss."

Angel only heard rumblings of Big Boss within the DARPA circle, but not Metal Gear.

"The President would never capitulate."

"That is true. By the way, Psycho Mantis read your mind, and I believe you. However, I cannot afford loose ends."

"What loose ends? I don't know anything!"

"Actually, you will know something. Since it is just the two of us in this room, I can let you in on a little secret."

Ocelot slowly walked to Angel's position while fishing out a .45 caliber bullet from his bullet belt and holding it between his two fingers.

"I may be working with Liquid Snake, but I am in deep cover by the order of President George Sears. I will have to do what is necessary to maintain my cover, and unfortunately, it means disposing of you."

Angel gasped in fear, her body trembling.

"Please, don't do this. I have a twin sister, and I'm very close to her."

"As much as I like shooting my Colt Single Action Army, it is not my style to use it on strapped prisoners." Ocelot placed a free hand on Angel's cheek and then stroked her loose strands of hair as if to fix it.

"I love to reload during the middle of a battle. There is nothing more exciting than putting the long cold bullet...." Ocelot said as he placed his bullet-holding hand up Angel's skirt, touching the tip of the bullet in her vaginal region. The action caused Angel to wince in fear, her gray-colored panties slightly moistening.

"Into a well-greased chamber." Ocelot said as he enjoyed the warmth of cupping and squeezing Angel's crotch before giving her a long drawn out kiss on her lips, ignoring her protesting moans.

Ocelot asked rhetorically as he walked to the computer console controlling her bed, "How would you like to have a smoking hot body?"

Angel pleaded, "Please don't. I don't want to die!"

Ocelot started to give instructions, "That is only up to you, and it depends on how strong you are to withstand this. Press the Circle Button repeatedly to regain your strength. When you've had enough, press the Select Button to submit. When your life gauge reads zero, the game is over. There are no continues, sweetheart."

"Please, I'm not a military operative! I'm a civilian!" Angel screamed her lungs out.

"Let's get started." Ocelot responded as he started to press a few keys.

A series of beeps were heard, indicating that the machine was ready to start. Electrical currents started coursing through Angel's body for what was at least fifteen seconds, causing Angel to scream in agony while trying to press the select button repeatedly until the electricity stopped running.

"How did you like that, shall we go again?" Ocelot said with a brief smile.

"No, please. You said I could end it if I pressed the select button!" Angel protested.

"Uh uh uh, I did say I'd have to tie up loose ends. Unfortunately for you, you do not have a choice."

Ocelot pressed a few more keys, this time setting the timer for 30 seconds.

As soon as the last beep was heard, the electrical current started running again, with Angel giving a louder series of screams during the session, this time the screams turning orgasmic. As soon as the timer ran out, Angel tried to close her legs, her knees attempting to close inwards in an attempt to cover-up her soaking panties.

"Had enough? We're not finished yet!" Ocelot said as he pressed a few keys, this time setting it for five minutes.

Angel's screams were at her loudest, the agonized tone being longer and drawn out. Angel was at the end of her rope despite her attempts to press the Circle Button on her strap. All she felt she could do was give small orgasmic gasps just to make the pain as bearable as she could. Despite her efforts, it was too much for her by the time she had one minute remaining. By the the thirty-second mark, Angel gave a final long climactic scream before her body stopped moving, this time slouching against her bedstraps, attempting to close her legs in a feminine position.

Ocelot looked at his victim's body, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging wide open.

"Ocelot, I found both Anderson and Baker in the Communications Towers. The team will be bringing them to you shortly. Is the torture bed ready?" Mantis asked on the radio.

"Yes. It performed a lot better than expected. Just give me two hours. The Boss will have the Genome Army secure the base anyway. If you will excuse me, I will be off-comms until then."

Ocelot placed the bed back into a horizontal position and unlocked the electronic straps before walking over to Angel's position. He looked up Angel's skirt and saw the urine-soaked panties. Somehow, the site of Angel's smoking hot body turned him on sexually, giving him the urge to mount on top of Angel's corpse, and do his deed.

He opened up Angel's fisted hands and decided to clasp her hands with his own after stroking Angel's head before committing necrophilia on her suited body.

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Loving the pun, heh heh. Jennifer herself will meet her untimely demise by Vamp fairly soon. Not sure on ETA. Maybe sometime within next week. Heh heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.