METAL GEAR SOLID BACKGROUNDS (1 Viewer)

metal gear

Potential Patron
Hi all!!!

This is my first post on the forum. Since I am a big fan of Metal Gear series and yesterday I randomly found Meryl Silveburgh hair, I decided to make some appropriate backgrounds. Those are based mainly on cutscenes screenshots, so the perspective is not always perfect, but I think they'll do. I hope someone will appreciate this theme. Anyone willing to make other hair, BG or mod concerning MG is welcome. I think that Sniper Wolf, Mei Ling etc. would be pretty awesome in SDT...

I think the most interesting are those BG w Psycho Mantis...When Meryl joined army she has been given psychotherapy to destroy her interest in men and even if Psycho Mantis says at the end to Snake that: "In my lifetime I have read the past, presents and futures of thousands upon thousands of men and women. And in each mind I peered into was stuffed with the same single object of obsession - to pass on one's seed.It was enough to make me sick. Every living thing on this planet exists to mindlessly pass on the DNA...", Well, this time however, Psycho Mantis decides not to command Meryl to blow her brains out as in the game, but to B*L*O*W Snake's mind. Maybe to test himself against the psychotherapy. He he.

In .rar There are 9 BGs + Meryls hair. Bgs are set in Meryl's cell, In front of the DARPA Chief cell, the famous ladies room, 2 BGs from commander room each w and w/o Psycho Mantis and Rex's hangar before battle and then w defeated Rex.

http://www.uloz.to/xRwvLmh/mgs-background-meryls-hair-rar

Attachments

• Meryl's cell.jpg
    Meryl's cell.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 1,153
  • In front of DARPA chief's cell.jpg
    In front of DARPA chief's cell.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 596
  • Meryl ladie's room surprised and mouth fucked.jpg
    Meryl ladie's room surprised and mouth fucked.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 850
  • Psycho Mantis commands Meryl to deepthroat Snake 1.jpg
    Psycho Mantis commands Meryl to deepthroat Snake 1.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 639
  • Psycho Mantis commands to deepthroat 2.jpg
    Psycho Mantis commands to deepthroat 2.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 743
  • Victory blowjob-Rex defeated in the hangar.jpg
    Victory blowjob-Rex defeated in the hangar.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 590
  • Liquid in rex force Meryl to suck dick.jpg
    Liquid in rex force Meryl to suck dick.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 753

metal gear

Potential Patron
Well..."Stáhnout" means to download, but Its the only big yellow thing on the screen, that should be enough itself :)

ycdtosa

Potential Patron
Cool stages, never saw that Meryl hair though, way better than the one in the archive. Must be new or something.

ycdtosa

Potential Patron
metal gear said:
All versions of Meryls hair are available in Anonymous's archive.

Guess i have to go spend and hour downloading the archive again cuz my version doesn't have it, stupid internet speed...

metal gear

Potential Patron
OK. I just uploaded final version w one new background in Rexs hangar before battle and modifeied BGs w Psycho Mantis. Now his index finger is naked as it should be...And added meryl hair...here you go.

Azmodai

Potential Patron
\o/ Metal Gear Solid stuff YES!

You sir/madam are a King/Queen (delete as appropriate) among people in my currently MGS obsessed mind. i've used a couple of these backgrounds and they look good and fit well, you know ignoring the pixelation of the screen shot part, i can deal with that with ease because it's fueling my Metal Gear addiction.

Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.