Messed up loaded clothing (1 Viewer)

KageSama19

Potential Patron
A few bits of clothing seem to mess up when I load them. It will add an extra butt and pair of legs not lined up and the clothing wont fit properly, is there a way to fix this?

Attachments

• SDT_error.jpg
    SDT_error.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 927

stuntcock

Content Creator
KageSama19 said:
A few bits of clothing seem to mess up when I load them. It will add an extra butt and pair of legs not lined up and the clothing wont fit properly, is there a way to fix this?
The clothing item is attempting to replace part of the girl's body (normal thighs → thick thighs) but it's encountering an error partway through the process. The exact nature of the error can't be discerned from a screenshot - it could be a naming conflict, or a missing dependency, or bad load order, or just sloppy coding by the author.

Flash normally hides exceptions from the user. You can either install a version of Flash Projector which shows exceptions, or you can post the name of the clothing mod(s) which are producing the error (in fact, you should probably do both). You should also post the contents of your Mods.txt file and the version number of the Loader that you're using.

Depending on the nature of the error, it may be something which can be resolved with a configuration change on your end... or you might need to wait for the mod author to debug the problem.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hmm, thought all of those thick thigh mods were updated by people
seen this before, used to deal with some type of thigh offset fix, but the newer versions should work.
i would suggest glancing around the loader imports section and looking for those thick thigh stockings, if you didn't get them from there already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.