Menace costume - Individual pieces (1 Viewer)

BasileusBasileios

Potential Patron
Hi. I attempted to do this myself, originally just the cuffs, however I wasn't able to since I'm illiterate with stuff like this, so I'm here requesting this revision.
I really just want each part of the costume as individual pieces, no need for RGB or anything like that. So in all I would like the mod to be separated into the following individual pieces:
  • Headwear
  • Cuffs
  • Panties/bottoms
  • Footwear
  • Legwear
I have contacted V vonhizzle about this, and he is cool with other people editing it and gave me the FLA file download.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
As it's not that difficult, I'll do it when I have some time (even if I've more shit I should do first...).

It'll be Vanilla compatible mods, cos I always do like this. The only downfall is that the cuffs colour will change if Her body tint is modified.
I may release a Loader only mod in addition if I can.

Note that only the collar and cuffs have been made by V vonhizzle , the rest is sclover13 sclover13 's creation, so the credit for these parts goes to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.