1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meloetta

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Xavrey, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Xavrey

Xavrey Potential Patron

Hi there i would like a meloetta from pokemon she looks like this

Attached Files:

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please read the rules if you intend to continue posting Request threads. You're required to post Reference images.

That doesn't mean "just find a picture of whatever and attach it to your post." First off, you're supposed to rehost and link your images instead of attaching them. Second, the images should be high resolution so that they show a useful amount of detail. Third, your images must show the side of the character's face and hair (preferably the right side).

In this particular case, it would probably be best to seek out fanart which adapts the hairstyle and character design onto a roughly human face. In that way, modders will have a better sense of how the hair ought to fit around the SDT girl's body, how it wraps around (or over) the ears, how it ought to move, where its shadows and highlights might appear when the character is kneeling, and so on.

3. CrispyChikins

CrispyChikins Potential Patron

Would these work as references?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know they aren't great but they're the best I could find, which is surprising.