[PC] MelodyBlood -メロディブラッド- (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Hi! I was wandering around, as always, and I found another nice hack'n slash 2D game, you can visit the creator's page here, and download the beta version:

音色の図書館

You can control here one of two girls with different abilities, slashing and/or shooting monsters (and also including the DmC combo/rank system), you must define your language (Japanese, English (in progress) and Chinese (in progress)) and controls first, though.

I have found one ryona grab with the first enemy, and different animations for every girl: both involve biting (but no blood, so it's okay for me...for now), but it involves breast sucking for the second girl (a lot sexier, in my opinion):

arianrod_zpsjvecx1kv.jpg

So, what do you think? This author has a patreon-like page (Enty?) for collaborating if you can. Check it out!

Last edited:

aoinanaya

Potential Patron
r0l24Vc.png

Q:Do this have H sence?
A:This already in Enty version or trial version soming soon

Q:Is it a doujin about Melty Blood?
A:None.but the fisrt concept does。

Q:What's release day about trial version?
A:This will Release at 7/14 and i have a little gift to your guys。

Q:Anyway who are you?why you know that?
A:Because i'm the Author :)
SkOWlV6.png

Last edited:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Wow! MelodyBlood's author is here in person! So I want to say: thanks and good luck with the game development! I will wait for the demo soon! May I suggest some things when the trial comes out? Thanks in advance!
Incidentally, I like ryona in games like these but not gore (I'm like into..."soft ryona" or something like that), but in your game, that's up to you.

UPDATE (14-JUL-16): The game has been updated to a gamma trial version, it adds a new girl (Nina, who is voiced), another stage and updates to the gameplay system. You can grab it on the author's web at the first post.

Last edited:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Oh, I almost forgot: to download the gamma, search for "メロディブラッドγ版" on the left panel.

aoinanaya

Potential Patron
Like beta and Alfa version
Enemies are endless spwan in stage 1~2.

and i just repost some Q&A from other forum.

Tried the demo!

It's good, but here's some from me:

The starting health bar is too low for normal difficulty (it's a fit for easy difficulty though).

You got that. i'm made this be a hardly game like first DMC's:p

Tried the demo!

That flying thing rarely do his grabbing move, and sometimes you just ended up got grabbed by the walker one, or getting killed.
Out of all 3, Nathane is the easiest to use, invincible dash, 3 kind of ranged weapons, and you can kinda spam it
I think Arianhod is the hardest, but her bullet spam can keep those walker monster in check.

Blaude will grab you when your direct same to he (if blaude's facing left. you just stand in her front and facing left.)

Natane's main character so i set she strongest in the game.
Android is a Technique character and this is hard to fight without Wisp blade and huge laser. just save your SP gauge and Fuxk them :cool:

Is it intended for the skeleton enemy in stage 2 to have super armor? You can hardly flinch them when you attack, and they aggressively attacks you, draining your health bar.
Is there no grab move for the walker monster in Prologue? I notice the attack changed when they're low on health, but no grab moves.
Also, no grab moves for walker monster, for Nina?
all enemy has Super armor, but Zomble is Strongest one.

Zomble will grab you if it have low HP. and it grab you at last hit in normal attack.

nina already to be grab by Blaude and Zomble.
Without Gaude. you can watch the grab animation in Gallery mode

Gallery mode will unlock after you beated Prologue.normal difficulty and up.
and the unlock data will autosaved , you beat once , you just watch evey time!

Bug: Flying Sword Command wronged dircet for NINA.
This will fix in zip version.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. Patreon link removed per site rules:
" I DESERVE FREE MONEY (Posting links off-site? Read this)
If you link to an external commercial landing page, crowdfunding campaign, or a personal ad-driven site anywhere on this forum, you are required to link back to Undertow on the same page somewhere above-the-fold. Consider it payment for your advertising space. Repeatedly ignoring or attempting to circumvent this rule will result in a ban."

You may re-post the patreon link when your patreon page contains a link back to Undertow.
You will find a link to Undertow's site rules in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

aoinanaya

Potential Patron
BTW forget my fault.

My New games is come out !
Dp2ETuR.png

respectfully,i don't post the link anymore.
Just check the topic, my blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.