ME!ME!ME!-CHAN hair request.

La_Croix

Potential Patron
hey guys can someone make mememe-chan hair? id appreciate it if its dynamic rather than static. i would really really appreciate it if someone makes it for me.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Obviously, you didn't read the Reference Shot Guide nor the Requesting Rules, so read the following and edit your first post & title accordingly.

To make a request likely to be fullfilled:
  • Put in the title the complete name of the character(s) you request and their source (e.g. animated serie). Do not use abbreviations or nicknames as not everyone may know them. Multiple characters from different sources require separate threads.
  • Say "Hello".
  • Tell what kind of mod you request:
    • Static hair mod (i.e. PNG). Good for short hair, several artists are able to make this.
    • Dynamic hair mod (i.e. SWF). Good for long hair, only a few artists can make this.
    • Costume mod (i.e. SWF). For costumes or hair accessories, only a few artists can make this.
  • Find good references on the web (i.e. not only 5 minutes on Google Images. Places to look and more info: Reference Shot Guide).
    • Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
    • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
    • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult (find PNG or JPG images, not GIF or BMP).
  • Upload you references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags (
    then
    , top bar of the edition window).
  • Do not put a link to your refs, hotlink them, or attach them on undertow.club.

Take some time to read carefully the main Requesting Rules too.

Top Bottom