*Aug 2017* "Princess V2" - Dialogues By Blue_Box (Movie Style) (1 Viewer)

Blue_Box

Avid Affiliate
Using:
SDT Loader 5.45d by ModGuy
SDTDialogueActionsv4.07.zip

I installed everything in the correct folders per the instructions. Followed setting recommendations. Doesn't work. Sometimes it picks up some dialogue. Never changes views/scenes.

Try using an older version of flash player to load the game (ie. flash player 11).

I used to also have the dialogue cut out on my old computer because something in the game was causing a lot of lag and stutter. You can try turning down the gfx and cum detail, which may or may not help.

If you're still having problems getting the dialogue menu to load, try loading up the intro message from the "edit" button in the custom dialogue tab. If the dialogue runs, but the scenes using animtools do not change (check if it shows a "can not find xxxx file" in red text on the top-left of the screen), then make sure the animtool files are in "settings -> animtools_positions".

If all else fails, you may find better success trying to change the dialogue text so that it works for your system/game version.

cheezeebred

Potential Patron
This seems like a great dialogue. The issue I'm having is that his dick disappears whenever I load the dialogue. I'm using sbys loader pack and everything. Fresh folder with only your dialogue and the dialogue actions 4.08. Hope to hear from you soon! this dialogue is really awesome from the looks of it

edit: looks like the dick disappears whenever the dialogue starts. It's there until the text starts popping up

Last edited:

zeronodrago

Content Creator
This seems like a great dialogue. The issue I'm having is that his dick disappears whenever I load the dialogue. I'm using sbys loader pack and everything. Fresh folder with only your dialogue and the dialogue actions 4.08. Hope to hear from you soon! this dialogue is really awesome from the looks of it

Bad Girl - Screenshots (chronological order):
Imgur link to album: http://imgur.com/a/6QuWC

Judging from the screenshots I'd assume it starts off with the guy's dick in his pants and after a bit of the dialogue does he take it out.

SomeGuy344

Potential Patron
I'm trying to play Princess No More but the buttons don't show up after the dialogue box goes away. Using sby loader and ialogue actions v4, though honestly have no idea what I'm doing...

For bad girl it seems to get stuck when it zooms in on her breasts.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
I'm trying to play Princess No More but the buttons don't show up after the dialogue box goes away. Using sby loader and ialogue actions v4, though honestly have no idea what I'm doing...

Make sure you have dialogueactionsV4.08 loaded.

The dialogue is a hit or miss for me. Sometimes it starts up a good 10 seconds after loading the dialogue, other times it doesn't load at all. But the few times it does load, starting a new game doesn't get far until the dialogue breaks. Currently playing around with my mods to see what is causing the issue.

jjjjj1

Potential Patron
Somehow i cant get anything at all to work for me. The sby loader or even this doesnt work? help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.