*Aug 2017* "Princess V2" - Dialogues By Blue_Box (Movie Style) (1 Viewer)

Blue_Box

Avid Affiliate
I swear there was a screenshot thread for SDT before. It was a massive thread. Does anyone know what happened to that?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I swear there was a screenshot thread for SDT before. It was a massive thread. Does anyone know what happened to that?
Lost during the forum migration (or maybe deleted shortly afterwards during cleanup).

Most of the content wasn't useful because the people who posted the images didn't identify the components (e.g. animtools position, specific SWF filenames, charcode and ARGB settings). And many of them had stopped visiting the forum years ago, so the thread was full of "that looks neat, how can I do that?" questions which were never going to be answered.

Hank East

Content Creator
Lost during the forum migration (or maybe deleted shortly afterwards during cleanup).

Most of the content wasn't useful because the people who posted the images didn't identify the components (e.g. animtools position, specific SWF filenames, charcode and ARGB settings). And many of them had stopped visiting the forum years ago, so the thread was full of "that looks neat, how can I do that?" questions which were never going to be answered.

What about a new screenshot sharing thread with rules? For example, only posts where the poster says what elements were used in the screenshots would be allowed. But in what section would we put a thread like this, anyway?

stuntcock

Content Creator
What about a new screenshot sharing thread with rules? For example, only posts where the poster says what elements were used in the screenshots would be allowed. But in what section would we put a thread like this, anyway?
I'd prefer to just postpone it until we get the XenForo Media Gallery online.

A continuous thread isn't really the best way to show off screenshots. Loading the thread is always an ordeal, because the images pop in gradually (due to various filehosts) and stuff gets shuffled around. Someone looking for a single particular screenshot is forced to download many megabytes of data.

It would make more sense to just post them individually on the XF Gallery (perhaps with the tags #sdt #screenshot). The uploader could include a description which names (and links to) the various mods that were used to create it. People could Like or Rate the screenshots individually, so that the coolest screenshots would tend to get more views. And the actual content of the screenshot (e.g. #kinky #bondage #tentacles #pokemon) could also be tagged, to help users discover related material.

poploli7

Potential Patron
What was the hair you used in the screenshots of the Bad Girl dialogue. I recognize it, but can't put my finger on where i saw it.

stuntcock

Content Creator
What was the hair you used in the screenshots of the Bad Girl dialogue. I recognize it, but can't put my finger on where i saw it.
I've put some work into the tag stuff so that people won't need to ask these kinds of questions every time.

The hairstyle includes a ponytail and black hair. So we submit those as search terms.

On the first page of results: Wakana Dynamic Hair by @Ah P.

The system works, folks. Try it out!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I gave Bad Girl a shot and I liked it, but unfortunately the dia broke from her swallowing after saying "You...". This was immediately after zooming in on her breasts and him commenting on how she'd developed. Also, it couldn't find the position where it was supposed to zoom in on her legs, so it stayed on her tits. [SWALLOW] is a notoriously bad idea with automated dialogues, unless you include fail safes so they will pick up again if the break. Looking forward to trying this again - would you mind checking these issues?

Blue_Box

Avid Affiliate
I'll look into it. I actually get so scared with dialogue breaks because, as you said, I don't have fail safes structured into the dialogue. I've done some testing to make sure it plays through to the end, but I know that probably isn't enough.

Edit: I've updated the dialogue without the [SWALLOW], in case other people have the same issue.

Blue_Box

Avid Affiliate
Edit: I wrote a lot more than I had initially wanted, so I'm just going to place this post as an extension to the OP.

This is probably the last time I do any forced/rape dialogue. If I ever felt like making a dialogue in the future, it would probably be consensual, or reluctant-at-first, at the very most. Most likely leaning towards putting some tension in the beginning. Probably exploring an office/work setting if is in the modern era/present time, or at a tavern/inn if it was medieval/fantasy. Definitely don't want to do another psychopath for the male. Shit, I wouldn't even mind doing an alien or robot trying to figure out why the girl is so pleased when he/it is unintentionally having sex with her, when they are trying to learn about humans.

For Bad Girl, I decided to get right into the action (she starts sucking at like line 5-6?) and every type of scene after that doesn't last too long without something happening. I noticed that in the previous dialogues, the set-up was far too long. Even if I had good intentions, the dialogue would drag on for far too long, just for the sake of making the initial sucking scene more satisfying and dramatic.

For me, the sex scenes have always been very hard to do without making it seem dull/repetitive. I've learned that it is probably impossible to automate it with the [AUTO_HARD] action (it would never work properly), so I've changed it into scenes where the user plays through them, but there is progress every few lines. In Bad Girl, I used a lot of different animtool files to try to emulate movement and to keep the dialogue from getting stale. It was tough, but I think I liked the end result (I think some transition lines could use some work, but it is good enough for now).

I thought the game itself (SuperDeepThroat) was quite brilliant for being so simple and mod-able. I know the forum used to be a lot more active a few years back and there's probably not going to be many people willing to try out my dialogue nowadays. I started my first dialogue because I was bored and because I felt that the other dialogues in the forum weren't engaging/focused enough at the time. I ended up having a lot of unintended fun along the way because of how funny/silly/absurd the dialogue ended up becoming. If even a few of you enjoyed my work (especially if you got a good fap in), then it was probably worth it for me.

Last edited:

kilogram12

Potential Patron
I understand you don't want to do more forced stuff but I would prefer you did at least reluctance rather than consensual, e.g. blackmail. Imho it makes it more dramatic and adds to the story. If you are taking requests I'd like an incest one - M/S or B/S - if you're into that kind of thing.

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
This is probably the last time I do any forced/rape dialogue. If I ever felt like making a dialogue in the future, it would probably be consensual, or reluctant-at-first, at the very most.
Yes, I'd really like that direction of events.
I'd like an incest one - M/S or B/S - if you're into that kind of thing.
Oh well, a new Brother-Sister dialogue would be awesome. Regarding the Mother-Son storyline, well, I think there are too many from different writers, but why not!

someGuy040

Potential Patron
Bad girl:
You know what? Whole new update (If this thread is still active. haha).
After digging through the script, I think i know why the end scene kept looping for me. Maybe there's something in the script that i missed and I'm just being stupid, but at the end, after the text, "He's not going to stop until he fills every inch of my pussy," the line recalls itself again, and the whole scene replays over and over again, versus going to after_orgasms_2 and saying, "The End." That's my guess, I'm not quite sure what "Orgasm" : "-1" does anything, I'm still confused what pleasure does so maybe there's more to this game mechanics than I'm aware, but maybe that's why it's looping.

BTW: If you actually read this, i'm curious, was there going to be a scene after the glory hole story? I'm wondering since there appears to be a lot more animtool positions that went unused (maybe they were used) and also there's two lines:
finish1:"[LOOK_UP]Oh, of course I can suck it again..."
finish2:"[LOOK_DOWN]My pussy is so... wet...[LOOK_UP][BLINK][BLINK] Please... can you fuck me now?..."
I can't find them being called anywhere, nor do i remember seeing them being played at all after being stuck in a loop/ glitching out of the story.

Eh, that's my spiel and what i've noticed. But hey, what can i say, it's definitely better than something that I could have come up with, so again, props to you for writing this out.

Last edited:

Blue_Box

Avid Affiliate
To SomeGuy040: Normally the release of my dialogues come with load states (button10, button9, etc) that can be quickly loaded when you start the dialogue (ie. when she's about to suck a cock, get penetrated, etc), but I didn't have that much free time in real life this time to do all the stuff I usually do and I wanted to release the game when it was playable. There's also people at my house more often now, so it's been a hilarious struggle if I wanted to work on a dialogue.

I also didn't want to make it too long and that's why I cut it out at the glory hole part. I know the first few dialogues I made were really long and most people don't have the attention span or interest to focus on the lines the whole way through, so I wanted to make one where I could sit there for a few minutes and get through most of the dialogue.

The long list of animtool files are just positions I've made while testing stuff/playing around when I made my previous dialogues. I know some people enjoy them more than the actual dialogue, so I usually attach all/most of the files to the dialogues as well. It's pretty unorganized and hard to go through, but I'm sure there's some good stuff in there.

I'm not too adept at modding, coding, or using advanced dialogue logic in general, so I apologize if the game is riddled with bugs and unintended dialogue stops. I'm just a fan of the game and wanted to make something.

The unloaded finish lines are probably unused text from VincentL's dialogue that I used as a template. His stuff is awesome as well and I thought my previous dialogues could have been better if I figured out how to get text to trigger in better spots like his.

For the people above (kilogram12, NoctSoul) or anyone else interested in requesting for the theme of the next dialogue: you guys are free to post or vote in a request for a new setting/theme or a sequel to any of the previous dialogues. I was planning on doing a Princess No More sequel anyways (seeing as how it has the most downloads), where the prince is seduced by the dark lord's daughter (not knowing her identity). Kind of a like a reversal of the situation in the original dialogue.

Last edited:

someGuy040

Potential Patron
But hey, nonetheless, it's still an interesting story line and that one time I did make it (or at least I think I made it) I thought it was well planned out. Looking forward to your future dialogues (if you find the time haha).

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Go to my thread and make a post!ББББББ
Well, okay.

I don't enjoy the lack of gameplay, and I couldn't just sit through and passively watch while the characters run through scripted sequences. But going through the script, the "Bad Girl" and "Night at the Church" dialogs made for good reading, especially with the themes of taboo-shattering and blasphemy. The positions were both plausible and hot, and showed well-considered framing and composition.

You could really open these up to player interaction if you're willing to let a few lines go unread on any given playthrough. All that matters to the story is that you establish the characters and hit the main beats, and let the supporting lines be left to chance and player's choices. By establishing the main character you're already informing the player of the playstyle expected, and the narrative can deliver next objective.

And this, from 'Night at the Church':
"I'm going to rip this tape off your tits now."
"AAAHHHHHH![MOAN]~ IT HURTS!~"
I' bet that isn't really a screaming pain for you, so consider how a female's pain threshhold greatly spikes after orgasm. And if she's in that mental space where she's fully submitting, she will receive pleasure from that and other sensations that would normally be painful. No one is genuinely a masochist, you just have to put them deep enough into that space.

MrManhattan

Potential Patron
i love this dialogues, i test bad girl and cookies n cream, but i have a problem to run this dialogues becouse when it run apears massage that not found "position".txt and dont change positions files

i know SDT for year ago, but i m new on SDT mods,

i m sure that i do something wrong

thanks

tmb

Casual Client
i love this dialogues, i test bad girl and cookies n cream, but i have a problem to run this dialogues becouse when it run apears massage that not found "position".txt and dont change positions files

i know SDT for year ago, but i m new on SDT mods,

i m sure that i do something wrong

thanks
It seems you missed a part of B Blue_Box 's post, which explains that the txt files that are in the animtools_positions folder of the archive you downloaded should go in the Settings/animtools_positions of your SDT installation (see below).

Maybe @sby's Common SDT & Loader questions answered thread, which has some help about "position" whill help you too.

Important! Read please:

What do I do with the files I downloaded?

-Loader (I use sby's loader) and Dialogue Actions 3.06+ required

-If I supplied animtool files (important that you get them into the right folder), throw the .txt files into "settings -> animtools_positions"

-If the dialogue comes with a "Skins" folder, please put that in the root folder (same folder as where the settings, data, mods, etc. folders are in)

MrManhattan

Potential Patron
It seems you missed a part of B Blue_Box 's post, which explains that the txt files that are in the animtools_positions folder of the archive you downloaded should go in the Settings/animtools_positions of your SDT installation (see below)
Maybe @sby's Common SDT & Loader questions answered thread, which has some help about "position" whill help you too.

thank you, i really thank you tmp:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.