Maximum Fury Special: Natalie's miss adventures (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatron88

Club Regular
This is a off shoot or a what if story line from my comic Maximum fury.Maximum Fury Digital Comics - Comics by comiXology I finally got around to doing it. For the first five books, my main heroine Natalie is a big dumb loud mouth brute who is very strong but isnt very bright. but later, due to curtain events that are about to happen in book five (which isnt finished) she will take things more serious and become a very powerful fighter. so in the beginning she loses a lot. but i found i like seeing her fat ass get the crap kicked out of her so i made this off shoot where those curtain events happen in a different way and she never becomes the warrior she is suppose to be. she stays this dumb brute of a girl who likes to eat, have sex and messes around and gets her ass whooped....this is that story. it may not be much ryona yet but it is coming dont worry. Now hope you enjoy.

Oh i will be adding a page or two every other week or so.
web comic page 1.png

web comic page 2.png
web comic page 3 alt.png
web comic page 4.png

web comic page 5.png
web comic page 6.png

web comic page 7.png

to be continued...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.